shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold James Avery chain 20" sterling + broken Tiffany & co heart (lot/grab bag)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Cool vintage sterling silver lot, including a James Avery medium-width chain necklace 20" long, a Tiffany & Co. scrap (missing closure) heart locket, a pair of substantial twist hoop earrings, and several small bezel set charms with a LOVE medallion. This fun little set is great for kids to play with but also have very wearable items for adults. The 20" James Avery chain necklace alone retails for $46 plus tax and shipping, and the Tiffany heart locket is discontinued. GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC - RECEIPT SHOWN BELOW.

IMG_1865.jpg
IMG_1867.jpg

This is the official James Avery product page:

Here's a screenshot of the repair I had done to the fob, which failed again in less than 6 months. I took it off my keychain and put it away. It's just a plaything unless you have a jeweler fix it.
repair from tiffany.png

Here's a screenshot of the purchase receipt.
Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 4.33.54 PM.png

PRICED AT $29 just to move it on. ANYONE WHO BUYS THIS GETS 10% OFF ALL MY LISTINGS FOR THE NEXT 30 DAYS.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I hope she enjoys puttering around with them! Does she have pierced ears?

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Yes she does although the hoops may be a little heavy for her at this point. She mostly just wears smaller studs. I half expect them to end up on a teddy bear.

Definitely too heavy for a kid's ears! However you could take them to your local jeweler and have them cut down into Huggies for yourself! Meantime, allow me to enclose a small pair of 14k cz daisy cluster studs for her. I hope she likes them! (sorry for the gossamer cat fur in the photo, I promise the earrings are actually clean).

I have sent you a coupon for 10% off my other listings via Etsy. Just in case you see something you like in the next 30 days. xo
IMG_1869.jpg

Last edited:

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
Omg thank you those are awesome and right up her alley! She will definitely wear those and run around saying she’s a princess! Thank you for being so generous.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Omg thank you those are awesome and right up her alley! She will definitely wear those and run around saying she’s a princess! Thank you for being so generous.

You are very welcome! If Her Majesty doesn't love them you can always convert these to earring jackets by popping out the center stone. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results