shape
carat
color
clarity

Jadeite Pendant

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

txgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Hello! I'm looking for a jadeite pendant.

Prefer green, or green and white, or green and purple. Or a combination of all three colors.

Budget: under $2,000

voce

Ideal_Rock
I have a stunning

I have a couple stunning pendant that certainly fit your desired colors, but they do not all meet your desired price. I'll show a couple pieces that I have that come close to meeting all your requests, but I believe I only have one pendant that is an icey moss in snow jadeite that comes in just under your $2000 budget.
These pieces IMG_20200305_154542.jpg IMG_20200508_010426.jpg IMG_20200305_153019~2.jpg IMG_20200618_230659.jpg IMG_20200904_172804_874.jpg IMG_20200904_173358_913.jpg IMG_20200903_210408_725.jpg IMG_20200902_041709_329.jpg IMG_20200904_174123_338.jpg IMG_20200909_131106_393.jpg are of the highest quality and have actually been selected by Dunham's Auction House to go into their next fine jewelry auction in Hong Kong, if they do not sell before then. These pendants obviously will have a huge range in price and value. I know you didn't request it, but I added in a natural grade A yellow/orange pendant because of its beauty in my eyes. The price range is from $1899.99 for the Grade A icey moss in snow naked tiger pendant, to $185,000.00 for the platinum, Burmese oval cut ruby cabochons, round cut diamond, and Burmese imperial jadeite Buddha pendant. A couple of my pendants listed I have room to negotiate, and could come close to your budget price. You could also wait and look for them in a up and coming Dunham's auction, and possibly get any one of these pieces under your budget. Every one of the pendants you see in this post will be the auction along with dozens more from my private collection. I hope you find what your looking for, and if there is anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you're looking to unload some of your personal collection, the appropriate place to go is PriceScope Cafe - Preloved PS Jewels. It is NOT appropriate to go digging for years-old threads in the hopes that the OP is still searching for whatever they posted about a long time ago.

VanNat

Rough_Rock
Trade
If you're looking to unload some of your personal collection, the appropriate place to go is PriceScope Cafe - Preloved PS Jewels. It is NOT appropriate to go digging for years-old threads in the hopes that the OP is still searching for whatever they posted about a long time ago.

Yes, you are correct, and it was not my intention to break any rules. I just flew through the registration today, and actually missed a couple important details obviously. Also, I can see how it would look as though I was looking through old threads, but I honestly wasn't. I used the web page search and that was one of the first threads that popped up. I am now in the process of correcting my oversights to insure it will not happen again. I appreciate your being direct, and looking out for everyones best interests by policing my post that should never have been posted. I am trying to figure out the proper steps now to promote my product in this forum if I choose to do so in the future. IMG_20200726_111509_614.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
The carvings above are rough. The flower piece looks like a car ornament. Utility jadeite quality.

Good auction house pieces in Hong Kong look for completeness of jade, carving quality and naturally jadeite qualities. Cabs and well carved pieces will fetch premium, rather than holey pieces. We have not even touched on colour, translucency, grain, mine, treatment and other factors.

I would give the above seller a miss.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
This is an old thread and so I am closing it.

@VanNat there is no self promotion on this forum. Please feel free to re-read the policies and email us if you have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results