shape
carat
color
clarity

Jade barrel advice

jadenewbie

Rough_Rock
Hi I'm looking to get myself a jade barrel to use as a pendant. First time to get one, just to celebrate getting through an exam lol.

Just wanted to get some advice on this jade barrel to see if it's worth the price or it looks too good to be true and the like.
Any recommendations welcome :)

this is around 150usd, eying this but i saw
1623920945074.png

But after browsing on here people seemed to trust and recommend kathyjade and these caught my eye:
1623921197730.png
56usd

1623921290052.png
140usd

Now I'm not entirely sure about my choices.... Do you have any advice?

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they are all lovely in their own way and decently priced! Buy the one you like.

Kathy Jade I'm confident would sell A grade Jade so that's probably my only contribution. It's a more reputable source as some of our Jade experts have bought from there.

There are SO MANY different opinions about Jade. One person's ugly can be another person's amazing so as long as you love it and you're not being ripped off, it's all good!!!

jadenewbie

Rough_Rock
I think they are all lovely in their own way and decently priced! Buy the one you like.

Kathy Jade I'm confident would sell A grade Jade so that's probably my only contribution. It's a more reputable source as some of our Jade experts have bought from there.

There are SO MANY different opinions about Jade. One person's ugly can be another person's amazing so as long as you love it and you're not being ripped off, it's all good!!!

Thank you! Do you it would just confuse me to ask about the "objective" qualities that increase "objective" desirability? Like apple jade, iciness and translucence?

I think what I'm asking is does my first choice seem overpriced compared to those from kathyjade? Hahaha all this seems like it needs a lot of sleeping on

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results