shape
carat
color
clarity

Jacko''s wedding ring....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
not my cuppa tea...........but here it is........

rowering.jpg

Patty

Ideal_Rock
What an odd pattern in that stone. Those sure ain''t arrows!

And SI2-I1 clarity on the baguettes? Come on Jacko, sell a monkey or llama next time and get better quality!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I''ll pass.
3.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
All that money and THIS is what he buys her?
14.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
If you read the listing she calls it a VS1-2 in one area and an SI1 in another. Hopefully she got some sort of certification with the ring. Scroll down and read the questions she''s been getting about the ring, some of them are interesting.

Sunni79

Shiny_Rock
That ring is hideous! That''s the best Jacko could do? Jeez!

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Ha! Debbie would love for someone who appreciates the beauty and the intention in which this ring was given to her?! Um, lemme see, this really wasn''t a real marriage as we know it. She''s basically hired to give Jacko two kids, and she signs away all her parental rights to the kids because in Jacko''s own infamous words in that now infamous interview, she wants to give them to him as a "present"?

Isn''t that a huge fish-eye in the center stone? The optics on that rock looks as chaotic as Jacko''s life right now. Very ugly ring and stone IMO.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2005 11:43:45 AM
Author: iceprincess
Ha! Debbie would love for someone who appreciates the beauty and the intention in which this ring was given to her?! Um, lemme see, this really wasn''t a real marriage as we know it. She''s basically hired to give Jacko two kids, and she signs away all her parental rights to the kids because in Jacko''s own infamous words in that now infamous interview, she wants to give them to him as a ''present''?

Isn''t that a huge fish-eye in the center stone? The optics on that rock looks as chaotic as Jacko''s life right now. Very ugly ring and stone IMO.
you sum it up well iceprincess...

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Debbie married him for the money for sure. But what is Lisa Marie''s excuse?

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
My guess is for the publicity for her burgeoning recording career. As the King of Rock''s only child, I think her bloodline allows her certain access to the music industry''s movers and shakers, but the link to Jacko might make her gain some acceptance with his billions of very loyal fans. Jacko''s fan base is huge, international, and fiercely loyal. I saw some coverage of the jury selection for his current case where people from across the world have permanently left jobs and temporarily left family to sit outside the courtroom to show their support for Michael. What appears as misguided priorites to me is probably the least that they can do in the minds of lifelong Jacko fans.

Lisa Marie is a very rich heiress. Current speculation suggests that Michael is not worth nearly as much as had been projected previously so Lisa Marie may have as much money as Michael. Lisa Marie doesn''t need Jacko''s money, but she does like odd men. She was also married to Nicholas Cage and I think he''s pretty uh, unique.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha about the pattern not being arrows, I thought the same thing...The first thing I thought when I saw that pic was...'well obviously cut wasn't his top priority!' hee! Guess he never found PS!

Reading the questions area of the listing was VERY entertaining!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Did anyone notice the off center table? One word! UGLY!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I am no gemologist but how can a stone be THAT bad? It''s just awful. It''s crooked for Pete''s sake.
32.gif

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that looks very 80s, i can''t believe she got it in 1996.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wonder what the quality is of the jewelry he''s given to Elizabeth Taylor. She sure knows whats what!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So... why do you guys think this is not missrepresented ?
33.gif

deny

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/6/2005 1:43:23 PM
Author: elepri
Wow, that looks very 80s, i can't believe she got it in 1996.

I agree. It looks very dated.

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Those questions are so funny

I really liked the "if this is legit why aren''t you selling it through Christie''s or sotherby''s"

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Yuk!
14.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Now that all of the spoofers have been kicked off the bidding is back down to $61,000. I laughed when someone shamed her for using the celebrity of the ring to bring an inflated price, they noted that a similar 2 carat diamond was going for around $22,000. She just gives a flip answer about the question repeating how great the stone is. HUH? What the heck does that mean?
emcrook.gif

Christy42

Shiny_Rock
I couldn''t manage to stomach all of the questions to the seller but from what I read, no one asked about the cut! I mean the off center table and the weird design (not surprising, it''s from a very weird man) and the strange attempt at crooked H & A (or something)! Ickkkkkkk!!!!

So, Jacko obviously went thrift shopping for her ring and people are actually going to bid a ton of money on a horribly cut diamond owned by some very disturbed people. Maybe Jacko bought it while his mask and shades were on and his followers are dressed accordingly. Must be why they can''t see properly.......

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Is this for real? The pic of the ring doesn''t look like a real jpeg. And, then the pic of her - why no pic of her wearing the ring?

Anyone know? This has to be a hoax.
6.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
14.gif
That ring is a mess.
14.gif
It looks like someone started the design and didn''t finish......
14.gif
Yuck.

Christy42

Shiny_Rock
It may be a hoax. One of the questions to the seller(Debbie) was asking why no picture of a cert was included. She said that it would just be repeating what was already said. Hmmmmmm.......

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Christy you may be right. I bet it''s a hoax too.

deny

Rough_Rock
I think the sale of her ring is for real. I saw her on a few talk shows a couple of months ago, and she did mention she was going to be selling her ring on ebay.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
He prefers boys... that''s where the real good rings must have gone, or else to his chimp!

Seriously though, this is poor quality for a man of his means and no excuses re his legal bill... wasn''t this before all his real troubles hit the courts?

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
Just goes to show one thing........you can''t buy good taste in jewelery! LOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results