shape
carat
color
clarity

JA Big/Little Round Bezel Band

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was so pleased with my marquise sapphire/diamond bezel band that I decided to take advantage of the pre-Valentine's Day sale. The band was a custom job, since I wanted all diamonds as opposed to the sapphire/diamond offering they have on their website. Since the customization was simple, I still qualified for the discount!

http://www.jamesallen.com/wedding-rings/womens-carved/14k-white-gold-blue-sapphire-and-diamond-bezel-ring-item-52333
6 little diamonds + 5 bigger diamonds = 0.28 ctw

Let the pictures overload, commence! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Band by itself:
img_0626_1.jpg img_0628.jpg img_0629.jpg img_0630_1.jpg img_0631.jpg img_0632.jpg img_0633.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Round bezel band with it's yellow gold sapphire marquise/diamond bezel band (also from James Allen)!
img_0634.jpg img_0635.jpg img_0636.jpg img_0637_0.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JA bezel band + e-weddingbands 1.5mm + my original e-ring setting from Union Diamond (link below) with it's replacement diamond from IDJ - ugh... approximately 0.78 H SI-1?
http://www.uniondiamond.com/Intricate-Antique-Style-Diamond-Engagement-Setting_Round_JEN10062W

(***it was originally set with mom's 0.58 ct. Once we got "frozen piss" - my avator, mom and I went to IDJ, we gave her back her diamond and she had them set it into a halo pendant. Mom was very generous, and she thought the setting looked sad without a stone, so Yekutiel whipped out this 0.78 - the biggest diamond that would fit in the head :lickout: :lol: , and the rest is history!)
img_0643.jpg img_0644_0.jpg img_0646_0.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought I would see how this bezel band mixes with yellow gold! My BG Blue wanted some "paparazzi" attention.
img_0647.jpg img_0648.jpg

I added a Gabriel & Co. band that I bought from IDJ in 2012 (and never worn) that was to be my wedding band. I thought the two tone would go well with my (OK, I have 4 e-rings, but I consider my avatar aka frozen piss to be my "official e-ring") yellow cushion, but I like wearing frozen piss as a stand alone, and on the other hand, the w-band. BUT this two tone band is on the smaller side, so it doesn't pack the punch I want, so I find myself wearing my 5-stone as my wedding band. The two tone is very pretty to stack with, though!
img_0649.jpg img_0650_1.jpg

In summary, I initially thought the JA bezel band was a touch smaller in width than I would like when I unboxed it, but once stacked, it's the max thickness I'd want for a 3-ring stack. It's perfect!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a dreamband!!! And what an amazing collection of rings :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1456254198|3994507 said:
What a dreamband!!! And what an amazing collection of rings :love:
Thank you Acinom! :wavey: That is so sweet of you to say!

I really wish I had some local PS friends to have bling play dates with. My collection just sits unworn...First it was my job a few years back - lots of typing and handling of 300+ page print outs that led me to initially take off my ring(s) and put them in a box in my purse during working hours and eventually just not wearing them... to the current job, where I work from home, so I'm in REALLY not cute sweats, and find myself doing chores whenever I take a 10 minute break here and there lolol... laundry, dishes, scooping the litterbox :errrr: lolol...so I don't don the rings ;( :nono:

Q

Queenie60

Beautiful Pinto Bean. You're just blinging this new year!!! The necklace and the ring! Wow. Enjoy in good health. You have lovely taste and it all looks great on you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new band :love: and your complete collection is gorgeous! I agree. I wish more PSers were local so we could arrange bling play dates. :bigsmile:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Queenie60|1456261233|3994554 said:
Beautiful Pinto Bean. You're just blinging this new year!!! The necklace and the ring! Wow. Enjoy in good health. You have lovely taste and it all looks great on you.
Queenie60 you are too kind! :wavey: Oh boy - my DH will love it when I start talking about "blinging in the new year" (year round :naughty: )HAHAHAHA!

missy said:
Love your new band :love: and your complete collection is gorgeous! I agree. I wish more PSers were local so we could arrange bling play dates. :bigsmile:
Thank you Missy! :wavey: YOUR collection is gorgeous :love: - mine is quite modest next to yours! If you ever want to venture out to long island, I'm here :wavey: .

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new band is dainty and beautiful!! :appl: I love all the different looks you have and so many options!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How delicate & beautiful!

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
I REALLY love your new band! It's so adorable! And the perfect size for a 3 ring stack.

Downsy

Shiny_Rock
Gosh I thought I was bad with rings, but in the land of pricescope I am probably very modest! Lol

Your collection is lovely and you can have so many different options with rings! I really like the new JA band with the different sized stones. It makes me covet!!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love this band!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful band and I love your entire collection!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you JDDN, Alex T, ajane5524, poshmommy, kathley and marcy!!! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
Downsy said:
Gosh I thought I was bad with rings, but in the land of pricescope I am probably very modest! Lol

Your collection is lovely and you can have so many different options with rings! I really like the new JA band with the different sized stones. It makes me covet!!!
Thank you for the compliments! I feel the same way about rings in real life versus pricescope, Downsy!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a beauty!!!

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Love, love, love!!! My favorite picture was with the yellow gold solitaire ring. It looks wonderful with all combos though. :wavey:

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous new band!! :love: :love: :love: I definitely have stacking envy and especially love it with your BG Blue and Gabriel & Co two tone! Have fun mixing and matching!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you AprilBaby, SparklySoprano, LateBloomer28, and artdecolover71! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like all your stacking bands...lots of different combinations depending on your mood and now you have another nice one
to add!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1456330995|3994919 said:
I really like all your stacking bands...lots of different combinations depending on your mood and now you have another nice one
to add!
Thanks tyty333! Variety is the spice of life :dance:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love your collection! I want to come and play dress-up in your jewelry box!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tuckins1|1456334769|3994952 said:
I absolutely love your collection! I want to come and play dress-up in your jewelry box!
Hey Tuckins1 - thank you very much! That sounds like fun - a blingy play date! Let me know when you're in NY, and we'll meet up and play dress up!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and versatile band! Thanks for sharing pics of your newest band and pics of some pieces in your fantastic collection as well! :appl:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRYSTAL24K|1456342343|3995004 said:
Beautiful and versatile band! Thanks for sharing pics of your newest band and pics of some pieces in your fantastic collection as well! :appl:
Thank you crystal24k!!! :wavey:

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looks so precious!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Love it. It is so small and pretty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results