shape
carat
color
clarity

J Rake Phone Number??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Did anyone ever find a working number for J Rake? I purchased a pendant and want to return it per their 7 day policy and have been unable to get an email response.

Any tips appreciated.
1.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you purchase it via ebay? If so, send them an email through your ebay account. I got a response in a day or two stating they would be happy to honor the return.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Hm, I didn''t try through ebay - will do! Thanks!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 1:40:24 PM
Author: k9muttlover
Hm, I didn''t try through ebay - will do! Thanks!
No problem. They have been great so far and did respond quickly.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 12:38:01 PM
Author:k9muttlover
Did anyone ever find a working number for J Rake? I purchased a pendant and want to return it per their 7 day policy and have been unable to get an email response.

Any tips appreciated.
1.gif
Me too! I need to return a ring because the bezeled amethyst is off centered and I''ve gotten no response to my e-mail.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
I actually sent my package back to them with signature confirmation, but it hasn''t been picked up yet (from last Thursday). I''m starting to get nervous - I''d like my $500 back.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
K9, I really hope this gets resolved for you. In the meantime though, make sure you print out any pertinant info (return policy from website, order number, etc.) just in case you need to resolve this through your credit card company.
14.gif
Man, I hope it doesn''t come to that, but I want you to be prepared, and they can take down the website at any time. Keep us posted.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
cellantani - already did that.
2.gif
I sent a copy of their return policy back with the pendant highlighting the 7 day return... just in case. my package arrived back with them exactly 7 days after receipt. I had tried to email and couldn''t wait any longer for a response to be in the 7 day window. I''m sure it''ll be ok - glad I asked so at least I had another avenue by emailing via ebay. Yuck.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
K9- any luck yet? I''ve sent three e-mails to three different e-mail address associated with J. Rake and I''ve yet to get a response!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
J. Rake: (888) 615-7253

Their (814) number has been disconnected.

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Hope you get this resolved soon K9. Best of luck.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
NO response yet.
29.gif
I will try the phone number you gave me tomorrow! Were you able to get through ok??

K9

Brilliant_Rock
The 888 number you posted feb, doesn''t work.
39.gif

AND - my package has still gone unclaimed from the PO and no response yet via my emails or questions asked on ebay. SIGH

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
K9- I did finally get an e-mail from Tamarah Black today saying that I could send the ring back for a refund. I sent it back insured, Priority with signature confirmation.

I just called the 888 number last night and got a voice mail saying to call back during office hours
40.gif

K9

Brilliant_Rock
I stand corrected - I called again and got through. I must have dialed wrong.

I left a message for "concierge" to contact me - I just hope I haven''t contacted them too late. I''m going to be rather upset if my package remains unclaimed at the PO.

What address did they give you to send it back to, feb??

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Fingers still crossed for you.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
1540 East Lake Road
Suite 300
Erie, PA 16511

K9

Brilliant_Rock
MY GOD this is frustrating! I have called and waited on hold only to be piped into voicemail, for which I''ve left 2. I''ve emailed, contacted via ebay, all to no avail. Not to mention, I sent the return in an effort to get it back to them in the 7 day window without hearing back from them and sent it to the address on their website - which is different than the one given to february2003bride. It continues to go unclaimed since 2/19.

Thanks for listening... I''m just so frustrated!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
Ok - YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I got my call back from Tamarah and gave her the tracking number so she''s going to get my package and process the refund! WOOHOO!!!
36.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Great news! You must be so relieved! Glad they didn''t just take your money and stick you with a product you didn''t want!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
k9, not sure if you are still lurking, but did they process your return?

I know they are busy while trying to liquidate, but I am about to submit a claim through paypal. Jon emailed me a couple of weeks ago saying no problem to return and please send back. I sent it back the next day overnight and still have yet to hear from him after 2 emails.

Might be something to keep in mind when buying from this liquidation sales...you get what you pay for because you''re buying from somone who is going out of business. Fortunately, what I bought was not expensive, but it''s still annoying nonetheless.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I sent an email and never received a reply which is dissapointing... I hope you all get your refunds!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
FYI, I got an email from Tamarah yesterday and she refunded my money. Phew!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results