shape
carat
color
clarity

J Crew Shoe sizing help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dogmama

Shiny_Rock
I''m thinking of getting the JCrew Gwendolyn heels, but have no experience buying J Crew shoes. They won''t be returnable as it''s currently Final Sale or I''ll get em off eBay. I''m a 7.5 in every open toe shoe. Do the J Crew open toe shoes run small/ large?

One eBay seller said it was 10 inches from heel to toe! 7.5''s are 9.5 inches long...so I''m a little worried.

If anyone has these or is a J Crew aficionado, please let me know. I''d like to just get the ball rolling and buy the shoes already!

Thanks ladies.

gwendolyn.JPG

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
That just means that you''ll have about half an inch in front of your toe. If you measure your foot it will be 9.5 (or so) inches. If you go measure some of your shoes, they should be 1/4-1/2 inch longer. Basically, you don''t want your toes hanging off the front of your shoe.

I don''t own any J Crews, but it is far better to have a shoe be too big than too small. At least with too big, you can work with it.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I ordered my first pair of wedding shoes from JCrew and went up 1/2 size from what I normally wear. When I recieved them I decided I probably could have gone up 1/2 more. I think they were called "Martine" and had a strap in back with a peep toe... just to give you an idea of the style since that will kind of determine how they fit as well.

I also have some ballet flats that are 1/2 size larger than my usual size.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I wear an 8 in heels and the pair of size 8 peep toe pumps I bought from J Crew fit me perfectly.

Kellybell

Shiny_Rock
I own several pairs of J.Crew shoes (heels, wedges, flip flops, ballet flats, etc.) and have always found that they fit true to size.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 2:41:10 AM
Author: FrekeChild
That just means that you''ll have about half an inch in front of your toe. If you measure your foot it will be 9.5 (or so) inches. If you go measure some of your shoes, they should be 1/4-1/2 inch longer. Basically, you don''t want your toes hanging off the front of your shoe.

I don''t own any J Crews, but it is far better to have a shoe be too big than too small. At least with too big, you can work with it.

I agree with Freke about the half an inch in front so your toes don''t hang out.

I am a 7.5 and find Jcrew are true to size when it comes to open-toe shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results