shape
carat
color
clarity

itunes question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Munchkin

Brilliant_Rock
I need to email 3 MP3s to our wedding band. I have them all in itunes, but I don''t know how to go about emailing them.
Any help is appreciated!

Julianna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/18/2007 10:11:21 PM
Author:Munchkin
I need to email 3 MP3s to our wedding band. I have them all in itunes, but I don''t know how to go about emailing them.
Any help is appreciated!
Emailing MP3s is like emailing any other file type. If it''s located in iTunes, that means it is in a folder on your computer. iTunes usually defaults to C:/Documents and Settings/My Documents/My Music/iTunes/iTunes Music, I believe... that''s off the top of my head. You can check within iTunes to see where it all is being stored (you may have chosen for your music to be stored somewhere else when you started). I don''t have iTunes at work, so if this doesn''t help, I can go home and really nail down the location for you.

Regardless, you may have a bit of trouble emailing music, as most songs at roughly 4 minutes run pretty huge in size.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results