shape
carat
color
clarity

It's time....to take me off the list!!!

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
I must say, it is with bittersweet feelings that I say I can be removed from the LIW list. I hope I am still allowed to post here and follow everyone else's progress :))

FI proposed on my 30th birthday and it couldn't have been more perfect. I did have inklings about what was coming, and I was worried I had ruined the surprise for myself, but it was amazing and I wouldn't change a thing. I will start a SMTR thread, but wanted to come here first and share a few pictures...

lakeview.jpg

meeksbayhandshot.jpg

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
We were visiting my mom in Lake Tahoe and had plans for dinner at the state line one night. FI and I decided to go a couple hours early and explore. He really wanted to ride the gondola at Heavenly, but when we discovered it was $36 each for a 20-30 minute ride I didn't want to do it. Thank GOODNESS FI changed my mind, he said "Trust me, it will be worth it" and boy was it! :lol: :bigsmile:

We got off at the observation deck and were taking pictures of the lake and scenery. It was FREEZING though and I was wanting to get back to the gondola ASAP! We spend a lot of time in Tahoe so although the scenery is beautiful, it wasn't my first rodeo and the wind was almost unbearable!

Again, thank goodness that FI convinced me to stick it out a little longer....he proposed and I basically started crying immediately, I didn't even say yes right away, I think I answered with "duh!" :-o Hahaha, it was a great moment and perfect for us though. The one scary part was that because it was so cold we were both shaking so bad and I was afraid we were going to drop the ring, but obviously that didn't happen!

perspectivesizeshot.jpg

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous!!!! So happy for you that he proposed on your birthday!! Happy belated, and I hope you guys have many, many more to celebrate together!! ::)

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Oh and p.s. GORGEOUS view on the lake!!!! We would love if you stuck around with us ;))

lktx

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Your ring is stunning, and the proposal sounds so lovely.

MBKRH

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, and what a lovely story! :appl: :love:

lin_ny

Brilliant_Rock
You knew it!!! :Up_to_something:

Congrats. The ring is absolutely STUNNING! :appl:

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
So happy for you and so glad it was wonderful! What a gorgeous ring and wonderful proposal!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies!!! I think I knew it was coming on this trip, and I was afraid that it would make the proposal less special or emotional, but that was NOT the case.

Another thing happened on the trip but I couldn't post about it....One night when we were still staying at my mom's house I walked into the room that FI and I were staying in and he was in there with my brother, door closed. It was totally weird and in the back of my mind I thought maybe he was showing brother the ring, but didn't want to over think it. Then they came out of the room and brother says (in a very obvious way so that I'll hear) "I don't think I can wear that shirt, but thanks for offering..." or something along those lines. Basically trying a *little* too hard to explain what was happening in the room :lol:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratumalashuns, BeeCushion!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: Yay!!
And happy 30th!

Your ring is absolutely stunning. I think asschers are going to be the next "it" thing. They're so fabulous!!

audball

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!

misscuppycake

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!! I love that he did it on your birthday. YAY!

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock
BEE!! Congrats! BEAUTIFUL RING :love: AND PROPOSAL! :appl: :appl: :appl:

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful! Congratulations!

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is gorgeous and your proposal sounds amazing. Best wishes! :bigsmile:

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Bee! Your ring is beautiful!!!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! :appl:

DH and I were just skiing at Heavenly a couple weeks ago, what a great spot for a proposal! Love your ring :love:

BriBee

Brilliant_Rock
star sparkle|1363363295|3405597 said:
Congrats! :appl:

DH and I were just skiing at Heavenly a couple weeks ago, what a great spot for a proposal! Love your ring :love:

Thanks star sparkle! FI and I love skiing and Tahoe in general...even though I've been going there my whole life, and I've skiied at Heavenly before, neither one of us had ever done the gondola at Heavenly so it was really cool experience.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
BeeCushion|1363367582|3405643 said:
Thanks star sparkle! FI and I love skiing and Tahoe in general...even though I've been going there my whole life, and I've skiied at Heavenly before, neither one of us had ever done the gondola at Heavenly so it was really cool experience.

Ooh, yay! Where do you usually ski? DH and I have the Northstar/Heavenly/Kirkwood season pass, but Kirkwood is definitely my fav of of the three. Also, have you ever eaten at Ciera at the Montbleu resort? We just went there during our trip to Heavenly and it was AMAZING!

(sorry for the threadjack, I just can't help myself when it comes to skiing :oops:)

Chewbacca

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations and Best Wishes, BeeCushion! :appl:

Schafenm

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! Yay another asscher lover!! It is just stunning!! Sooo beautiful...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results