shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s TAY-TAY Time

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes ... the moment *I've* all been waiting for
31.gif
... the release of Taylor Hicks' debut album!!!

Okay - so it's not 'til 12/12 ... but he's leaked a couple songs:

"THE RIGHT PLACE" ... now avail here. Written by Bryan Adams for Ray Charles

"THE RUNAROUND"

"DREAM MYSELF AWAKE" Written by Rob Thomas of Matchbox 20.

and he's starting a press tornado:

11/29 Tree lighting at Rock Center (I swear I'm goin)
12/01 Leno
12/05 Good Morning America
12/06 Regis
12/10 Christmas in Washington
12/11 The View
12/13 Martha
12/14 Megan
12/14 CBS The Early Show

Enjoy!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
TT was on the AMA''s last nite as a presenter and as a previous non-Tatas lover i gotta say that he was looking SMOKIN hot!!
3.gif
He lost some weight and cut his hair super short, and he looks amazing. Definitely more like the old pictures of him, less ''I''m in a garage band'' and more ''I''m a top 20 billboard artist'' (or will be). So I gotta give you props Deco for seeing the ''diamond in the rough''...he cleans up real nice!

Oh and speaking of smokin'' hot did anyone else see the AMA''s and gavin rossdale as a presenter? WOW. I thought it was him but wasn''t sure and had to back up the TiVo to hear who it was. He''s lookin'' GOOD. Better than I remembered!
31.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/22/2006 12:47:16 PM
Author: Mara
TT was on the AMA''s last nite as a presenter and as a previous non-Tatas lover i gotta say that he was looking SMOKIN hot!!
3.gif
He lost some weight and cut his hair super short, and he looks amazing. Definitely more like the old pictures of him

HA! You''re so RIGHT! I noticed that too -- he looked almost EXACTLY like those old high school shots of himself! Except for the GREY I guess
2.gif
31.gif

Missed Gavin though. Hmmm - sad now.

Will SOMEONE please tell Britney to give the FREAKIN GUM CHEWING a rest??
20.gif
Girlfriend - you are so class-less with that on-stage CHOMPIN. *aiiigh*

And ... I swear ... the only musical acts I could get through without my Tivo fast-forward: Tenacious D & John Mayer.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MUSIC IN THIS COUNTRY!!!????
14.gif
39.gif
14.gif
39.gif
14.gif
39.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results