shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s Over...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stbfyffe

Shiny_Rock

As of yesterday I am no longer a Lady in Waiting!!!!!!!

36.gif
So please remove me from the list!!!!! I will try to attach a couple shots (it is rainy/cloudy right now so no outdoor shots yet)

The stats are: .614, I, SI1 ACA in a custom setting (that I designed myself), ring size 6.25

Thank you to everyone that offered words of encouragement and support......and especially Whieflash for such a beautiful diamond!

Arrows 1.JPG

More....

Flower shot 1.JPG

36.gif

Whitflash STBFYFFE.JPG

Profile 2.JPG

oh, my! that setting is fantastic!
congratulations!!!

Thank you Jcrow!

YAY congratulations on your engagement and your stunner of an e-ring :) beautiful

congrats!! its soo pretty!! :-)

The sun came out!!!!

Fire and Flower.JPG

More Fire1.JPG

What a beautiful setting!!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Congrats!!! Love the setting, so unique!

Yayyy!! congratulations!!!

I love the setting of the prongs, more of a north/south/east/west style! Beautiful ring, what a wonderful occasion!!!

Wow, very pretty, it has all of my favorite elements of rings I like! congrats.. and hand shots??? :D

Congratulations on your engagement! The ring is so unique and beautiful. Love the pics :)

Congrats!!!What a beautiful ring!!!

How did he do it?

Congratulations! It''s really beautiful!

Thank you sooo much for you compliments...I designed the setting myself and brought it a jelleweler (sp) and had Whiteflash set the diamond. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out

ETA: He proposed at home w/ just the two of us after he made dinner (which he NEVER does so I knew something was up)

Congrats! Lovely ring!

Huge congrats on your engagement! I want to hear more about the story--unless you want to keep it to yourself. Your ring is lovely and delicate and beautifully designed. Wear it in good health and happiness for many, many years! Best wishes to you both.

Gorgeous ring!! So unique but still a classic. Congrats on your engagement!!

Congrats! When I saw your title I thought you meant the relationship was over. [;) Enjoy your engagement!

Date: 7/14/2008 6:52:37 AM
Author: allycat0303
Congrats! When I saw your title I thought you meant the relationship was over. [;) Enjoy your engagement!

Ha! So did I. I think she did it on purpose to tease us!
29.gif
2.gif

Date: 7/14/2008 7:45:40 AM
Author: elledizzy5
Date: 7/14/2008 6:52:37 AM

Author: allycat0303

Ha! So did I. I think she did it on purpose to tease us!
29.gif
2.gif

DITTO! HAHA YAY!!! CONGRATS!

The proposals where its just the two of you in the comfort of your own home are the best.

Congratulations...you''re officially a bride!!
36.gif

Yay!!! Congratulations!!!
36.gif

Your solitaire is just beautiful...
30.gif

Yay! Congrats!

LOL! I loved how you said he cooked dinner so you knew something was up....that''s exactly what I would think if my SO decided to cook dinner. Very sweet!

lol! Yeah I did the title to trick you guys! Thank you everyone...it has been a long time waiting but it was soooo worth it....the proposal was very much like us in everyday life...full of teasing...he popped the question but didn''t have the ring...I didn''t answer yes right away I pretended to think about it...and I had to chase him around the house for the ring which he hid...my friends say that she should do a reality show b/c our relationship is too funny.

Gorgeous ring, congrats on the engagement!!! The title of your post totally scared me, I thought you meant your relationship was over, it was a great surprise when I read on!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP