carat
color
clarity

It's Open Season on the Transgendered

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1484186306|4114581 said:
I'm here waiting for you DeeJay!!! There is a bottle of wine with your name on it. Your tickets booked AprilBaby.

See you soon Jordy and Kenny!

Jordy, I hope you don't mind that Missy is joining us. I didn't think you would mind because you know how nice she is. Hope you have room for all of us. It was a rough day today. We will tell you all about the press conference when we get there.

Awww, thank you Callie and I am right there with you guys and girls. :appl: Jordy, I hope there is room for 4 more fur babies too. 8) :!:

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
missy|1484223247|4114667 said:
Calliecake|1484186306|4114581 said:
I'm here waiting for you DeeJay!!! There is a bottle of wine with your name on it. Your tickets booked AprilBaby.

See you soon Jordy and Kenny!

Jordy, I hope you don't mind that Missy is joining us. I didn't think you would mind because you know how nice she is. Hope you have room for all of us. It was a rough day today. We will tell you all about the press conference when we get there.

Awww, thank you Callie and I am right there with you guys and girls. :appl: Jordy, I hope there is room for 4 more fur babies too. 8) :!:

Ahahaha my house is going to become a zoo!! Although with 3 cats and all the shenanigans that happen it's not far off already :lol:

Hope y'all enjoy barbecues, we do some pretty mean grilling here :mrgreen:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results