shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s off

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
The engagement is over. Good thing I hadn''t put down any deposits on anything for the wedding, and my dress was not terribly expensive. Well, I guess I''ll use the $$ I''ll not be spending on a wedding for a fab trip somewhere. Now if I could just get over the feeling of wanting to die.

My thanks to you all for your hospitality during my brief visit to BIW.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

There aren''t words, but I wanted to say that we''re here for you if you want to talk.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! I''m SO sorry! I wish you the best. If you feel like sharing more, don''t hesitate to do so. We''ll be here to listen.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
dogmom i''m so sorry. i don''t know your situation or what you are going through, but we are here if you want to talk.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry
7.gif
*hugs* if you want to talk we are here to listen

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear this, Dogmom. I hope you find some peace soon. Hugs to you!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
HUGS. If you need to share we are here for you. Take good care....

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
awww. I''m so sorry
7.gif
Take good care of yourself. My thoughts are with you and **HUGS*

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry to hear this. Big HUGS to you!! >>>>>>>>>>>

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, I am so sorry!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
i''m so sorry, dogmom! i hope that you do take a fab trip & remember how wonderful you are!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I''m sorry! Big hugs to you!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I am very sorry to hear things have not worked out for you. I hope you find comfort and healing among your family and friends. Take a trip, you deserve it, I am sure. Big hugs, and like others said, PS and BWW are always here to listen or be a sounding board.

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to hear
7.gif
Wishing you peace!

That is a beautiful dog you have there, hopefully he can offer you some comfort in this tough time!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry to hear about your engagement, Dogmom. I hope you feel better soon. I think the idea of a trip sounds fabulous. We''re here if you want to talk about it (((hugs)))

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry to hear that. Please take good care of yourself.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear this. Please let us know if we can offer any support.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
*****HUGS*****

i''m so sorry this happened, but all things happen for a reason and you are going to come through this sooooooooo much of a better/stronger woman. we really are all "here" to "listen" and be a support- that''s what this community is all about. best of luck, and you are going to take one
29.gif
of a trip!

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
7.gif
Sorry hun

(((HUGS)))

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Dogmom
8.gif
My heart aches for you... I hope you''re doing well. We''re here for you if you need anything.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry to hear this sweetie. As hard as it is now, I do believe that everything happens for a reason, this wasn''t your fate. I suppose you can at least be thankful that this didn''t happen after the wedding - you still have all that cash to splurge on yourself!! Perhaps a little un-engagement earrings?
11.gif
Spoil yourself, pamper yourself and just be kind to you, take time to nourish and repair your soul. Hugs xx

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry this happened to you - we''re all here to listen if you want to talk. *hugs*

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
I''m very sorry to hear of this. Treating yourself would be a good idea (trip, jewelry).

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry
7.gif
{{hugs}}

I''m sure whatever happened, happened for the best. It''ll just take some time for it to really seem like the best outcome. Good luck to you!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry you''re going through this. ::HUGS:: We''re all here for you if you need us during this tough time.

Diva0413

Brilliant_Rock
Really sorry about this. **HUGS**

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all so very much for you kindness. I am dragging myself to work to take care of a few important items and then will come home and go to bed. I appreciate all your kind words more than you can know. You are a wonderful group of ladies and please accept my sincere gratitude for your support.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like a good plan sometimes you just need to take some time out and this is one of those times.

*sending you more hugs*

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry dogmom - I hope you feel better very soon. As others have said, we''re here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results