shape
carat
color
clarity

It's not a "witch" hunt; It's a "warlock" hunt.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just realized that President Trump is technically correct that there is no evidence to support a witch hunt...

It's a warlock hunt... and my personal view is that there is a lot of evidence. Some of that evidence may be in dispute... However, it appears to me that the vast majority of investigations and criminal charges have involved apparently male oathbreakers and deceivers...

From Wikipedia: A warlock is a male practitioner of magic (compare wizard, sorcerer).[1] The most commonly accepted etymology derives warlock from the Old English wǣrloga meaning "oathbreaker" or "deceiver".

It also appears to me that the truthfulness of President Trump on many things is suspect (with a lot of evidence in his openly provided and recorded statements).

Does not a warlock deceive people and trick them into following them for their own purposes? Can individual people be blamed if they are enchanted by such deceptions by any warlock or witch (or gender mixed/neutral practitioner of such "magic"). It certainly provides a basis for a future claim that they individually are not responsible for their actions while they were so enchanted.

I'm really confused in how many of President Trump's actions are Making America Great Again... While I believe that some of his policies actually had that potential; in my opinion many of his actions on how those policies were implemented totally torpedoed even those possibilities - and I believe that a number of his other actions are overtly harming America.

Have a great day - and I hope this helps clarify things...

Perry

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know about witches and warlocks but Trump can't get out of his own way to have anything be implemented without it turning into a miasmic pile of doo doo. It is frustrating for those of us who didn't want to necessarily burn it all down. I still don't trust any politician any further than I can throw an elephant.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results