shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s My Anniversary Today too

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Today is my fourth wedding anniversary! I got DH a Tumi briefcase. He really liked it. He surprised me with a Phillip Stein watch. I wasn''t expecting anything because the ruby ring (as you may recall) was supposed to be my birthday, Mother''s Day AND anniversary gift. Woohoo! I will post pics later. He is going to yell at me if I am not ready to go to his sister''s on time.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Happy anniversary, allisonfaye and Mr. allisonfaye!

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Anniversary!

Today is mine and DH's anniversary too!! We've been married 15 years. We don't exchange gifts for our anniversary, but we did manage a getaway to the NC mountains on Monday and Tuesday since my in-laws were in town to take care of our kids. Very relaxing and romantic. We'd booked a hotel room with a hot tub on the deck, but when we arrived, we discovered that the hot tub wasn't hot enough to use with the outdoor temp hovering at 25 degrees. Rather than find us another room, they upgraded us to the honeymoon suite for no extra charge. It was wonderful. This is the 4th time our anniversary has fallen on Turkey Day.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Annviersary!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Yesterday was my birthday & our anniversary. We had a nice dinner at Flemings.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary to you and Pearcrazy!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Happy anniversary you guys and happy birthday to you VegasAngel!!! I just love Fleming's. Allison don't forget those watch pictures!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
happy thanksgiving allisonfaye and pearcrazy!! double celebration...have a great day!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
happy anniversary allison and pearcrazy! congrats on another fabulous year with your hubbies.
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
happy anniversary allisonfaye..

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks to those of you who offered their wellwishes.

Allisonfaye, how did your first Turkey Day anniversary go? Did you have your turkey by candlelight?
2.gif
Hopefully you and DH managed some time alone. Here''s to beginning years 5 and 16.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/24/2006 12:48:10 PM
Author: pearcrazy
Thanks to those of you who offered their wellwishes.

Allisonfaye, how did your first Turkey Day anniversary go? Did you have your turkey by candlelight?
2.gif
Hopefully you and DH managed some time alone. Here''s to beginning years 5 and 16.
Thanks for the well wishes, everyone! And happy belated anniversary to you, Pearcrazy.

It went really well. We went to his sister''s house and had our dinner. We exchanged gifts in the morning. Not too much candlelight going on with a 1 year old and a two and half year old but we had some romantic time alone last night. It was probably the best anniversary AND Thanksgiving I have ever had. Being single for so long, I had a lot of lonely holidays. Having a family was my dream come true.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Aw how sweet. How wonderful to be living your happily ever after. I feel lucky too, although you said it much better than I could. How old were you when you met your DH?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on 4 years!! Hope you had a wonderful day :)

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/24/2006 4:47:25 PM
Author: pearcrazy
Aw how sweet. How wonderful to be living your happily ever after. I feel lucky too, although you said it much better than I could. How old were you when you met your DH?
I was 37.
face1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results