shape
carat
color
clarity

It's merilenda's wedding day!!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to you, friend! I hope you have a beautiful day full of love and laughter, and that you make many many amazing memories that will fill your mind and heart for the rest of your days!

Love,
vc

PS: I hope things are amazing in your new city and new job!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Have a fantastic wedding day, merilenda!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
congratulations merilenda! i hope your wedding day is everything you wanted it to be :)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congrats :)

Zunibaba

Rough_Rock
Hey congratulations! All the best in your marriage, keep us posted. Cheers!

Congrats Merilenda!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry so late---hope your wedding day was fabulous, Merilenda, I've always enjoyed your posts. Congrats! :wavey: :appl:

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see pictures! I hope the weekend was fabulous!

I hope your wedding was all you dreamed it to be! Post pictures soon!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I can't believe I'm just now seeing this! I've been so busy with the move and the wedding, that I've neglected PS.

Anyway, thank you so much! I don't have many photos, since we didn't go with a pro photographer (we're thinking about doing a portrait session in our wedding clothes for pictures to frame on our wall). But I'll post a few that I have. :)

The weekend went perfectly and was exactly what we wanted. It was very low stress (well, DH was stressed right before the ceremony, haha, but other than that). Oh, and the dinner was magnificent! Everyone was so thrilled with the place we chose. It was an amazing Italian place that was super busy, but had excellent service.

After dinner, we went back to the b&b and had cake and wine. We then played Trivial Pursuit.

It was such a fun weekend, and DH and I are hoping to make a trip back to the b&b in December when they have it decorated for Christmas.

I'll post some pictures here in a minute!

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
My hair:

The back of the dress:

My friend and me before the ceremony. I was going to make my own bouquet after doing a trial run the week before. But we ended up running out of time, so my two friends put it together. The OCD monster in me wanted to rearrange it to make it even, but I had decided not to stress out about anything that day.

Coming down the stairs! (Amended to say: coming down three flights of stairs VERY carefully in heels and a dress with an, albeit short, train).

hair2.jpg

back of dress.jpg

DSC_0015.JPG

stairs.jpg

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry if those are huge. I probably should have resized some of them, but I was kind of hoping PS would resize for me.

Okay, here are a few more.

The actual ceremony:

Sand ceremony (we added this to lengthen the ceremony a bit and give us a nice souvenir).

Sort of lopsided photo I found on my camera afterwards of the kiss, hehe.

ceremony.jpg

sand.jpg

kiss.JPG

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
A couple of post-ceremony pics.

DH and I with our BFFs:

Thanks again, everyone! It was truly a great day/weekend! We've been so busy, but we're really loving the married life. Even though our lives are pretty much exactly the same, it's still fun to be married. :cheeky:

DSC_0101.JPG

four.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

You looked STUNNING, girlie!!! :love: SO beauuuuuutiful!

So when are we meeting up in Baltimore???? :naughty:

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, V! We totally need to - Baltimore PS meet up! We were just down there at the Ikea picking up a whole lot of stuff! Poor DH was exhausted after, like 4 hours in there, haha!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous pictures!!!! many congratulations, it looks like it was a wonderful day :)

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
wow you looked gorgeous, merilenda :love: congratulations, cant wait for more pics :appl:

Thanks for sharing your photos and congrats! Looks like it was lovely.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results