shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s HERE!!! Check It Out!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
Small? I don''t think it''s small at all! Perhaps it looks delicate or dainty on your finger, but on hers I bet it looks classy! A job well done, dude!
21.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beauty. She''ll love it!

Triggerfish

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 2:21:55 PM
Author: DiamondFlame
Small? I don''t think it''s small at all! Perhaps it looks delicate or dainty on your finger, but on hers I bet it looks classy! A job well done, dude!
21.gif

Yea, you''re exactly right man! I have to keep reminding myself that she''s very petite, and her ring finger is probably smaller than my pinkie! I think it''ll probably look just right on her finger. I wish I knew what size she actually is though! I took an "educated guess" and ordered it in a 5.5 If anything, I think it may be a bit too big, which is better than having a ring she can''t wear at all. That would suck! I know she''s not gonna be happy about sending it back to JA for resizing (and waiting 10-14 days), so I''ll probably just pay a local jeweler to do it.

Any idea how much that''s gonna cost?? LOL

Triggerfish

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 2:12:32 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Beautiful ring and fantastic pictures!! They''re more than decent.
LOL. Yea, I was happy with the final product with the photos. There''s definitely a learning curve involved. You guys would have cracked up watching me run around the house like a madman, trying it in every conceivable lighting, trying to shine a flashlight on it and take a photo at the same time, etc. I actually ended up using HER camera to get these pics. Turns out, hers is much better than mine. LOL. I, of course, had to re-check like 5 times to make sure I''d erased ALL of the photos from her SD card when I was done. I''ve been super-paranoid lately. I feel like I''m hiding high-security government secrets or something! I''m hoping that I get a little more confortable having it in my possession as the days go on. If not, I may need to contact Witness Protection Sevices or at least hire some bodyguards or something. She''s just such a nosey little thing, and I don''t want her to spoil my suprise!
9.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
She''ll love it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results