shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s feeling official!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
B/c the save the dates are starting to reach our guests! I sent out the majority of the save the dates last Thurday, and the website for our wedding is on the magnet, and we''ve already got notes in the guestbook and 20 visitors!

I''m a little annoyed though b/c my mom insisted that she do her own, and we set a deadline for getting them out, which we both ended up missing, but she STILL hasn''t sent hers and she keeps saying "I''ll do it tomorrow." It''s annoying b/c I spent money on the save the dates and if she waits too much longer there will be no point in sending them. I hate depending on other people, especially when they''re WORSE than I am at deadlines!!!

But anyways, mine are out to FI & my friends and his family! Wooo!

Mrs.soontobealfonzo

Rough_Rock
which website did you use if you dont mind me asking

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
i hear ya sweet pea--i''m waiting for dad, FI and FI''s family to get me addresses still. End of this month it''ll be 6 mo mark..so i can''t send it out much later..geesh!

great that you''re getting hits on your website!

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/13/2007 10:08:40 AM
Author: Mrs.soontobealfonzo
which website did you use if you dont mind me asking
We used wedding window, which you have to pay for, but it''s so perdy!!! We paid for it b/c we would get to choose our own website name, rather than having one of the super long ones assigned by the knot or other free wedding websites.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results