shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s Croí, anyone from 2005 still around ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Croí

Shiny_Rock
hi girls !
once I was like you guys ! hang in there, it''ll happen.

I''m just checking back to see if any of the old gang are here and how things have worked out. :)
thanks !
C

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
I believe these are the only girls left in waiting since 2005

1. hopefulheidi
2. Angel7
3. sparkly_stars
4. CoutureFemme
5. hilbake
6. beanie
Maybe one or two more...

hopefulheidi

Shiny_Rock
I wonder if our rarity increases our resale value.

It''s so hard to believe I joined the list YEARS ago...grrr :razz:

~Heidi

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
i still want to know what happened to blueroses...

Aloros

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/4/2007 3:00:35 PM
Author: janinegirly
Me too...

ammayernyc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/4/2007 1:56:16 PM
Author:Croí
hi girls !
once I was like you guys ! hang in there, it''ll happen.

I''m just checking back to see if any of the old gang are here and how things have worked out. :)
thanks !
C
Welcome back!
How is married life? I''ll be there soon... getting married June 23!

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/4/2007 3:00:35 PM
Author: janinegirly
ME TOO!!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
she must have gotten her ring by now

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
Croi! How are you doing? I happened by this forum and saw your name. i was thinking about you a few weeks ago.

A freind of mine had her baby 3 weeks ago and it made me think of you. How is mommyhood?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy moly, have I been gone a while!
4.gif

Croi! You''re a Mommy now? Congratulations! I wish you and your lovely hubby the very best!

Weston and I just passed our 1st anniversary, and built a house. It''s been a crazy, amazing year.
1.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
EEK! Lauren it''s been a year already?? Holy cow that''s flown! Here''s hoping the seven months between now and my wedding go that quick!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2007 9:35:12 PM
Author: DandiAndi
EEK! Lauren it''s been a year already?? Holy cow that''s flown! Here''s hoping the seven months between now and my wedding go that quick!!
DandiAndi,

It will go by faster than you can imagine. Savor every moment!

hilbake

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/4/2007 2:14:33 PM
Author: MustangFan
I believe these are the only girls left in waiting since 2005

1. hopefulheidi

2. Angel7

3. sparkly_stars

4. CoutureFemme

5. hilbake

6. beanie

Maybe one or two more...

Wow, has it been that long already?
23.gif

When I joined the list I was at number 70-something!

Croi, I''m just a lurker but I remember you! Congrats on the new baby!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Croi!!! I am still around as well. I replied to your thread in the hangout, but saw this one had a little more traffic! Dont come here often...

Congrats on being pregnant (I never knew!)... I hope everything went smoothly and your are enjoying being a mommy! I have gone off the deep end with you... we are expecting our first early October! You must post pics when you come back!!!
emlove.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Hi Croi
35.gif

I''ve done the opposite of most gals here - joined right in...now I''m a lurker.

New husband, new house, new baby - you must have your hands full, tell us more!

Erin

Croí

Shiny_Rock
I am such a ditz, I went to Hangout but never checked on here, I should have because this is where I called ''home'' while I was a resident PS''er.

So great to see so many of you girls are here. AmandaP - CONGRATS !! Won''t be long now till the big day. Very exciting. Remember to breathe and enjoy every second, it''s the fastest day of your life, I''m telling you !

Mommyhood is great - challenging but wonderful. He''ll be five months old this Monday, Memorial Day. He''s a little spirited boy who has completely stolen both our hearts. In fact I heard a lovely quote about parenthood today - something like "Having a child is a momentous decision, it''s deciding to let your heart walk outside of you for the rest of your life" - and it is like that. There is love, and then there is Mommylove, something totally new and incredible.

I have tried e-mailing Blue but have heard nothing. Sadly I think this is not good news, I think if all was well she''d be happily sharing. I hope I''m wrong, anyone else heard anything ??

Lauren - congrats on the one year anni and on the house - way to go - we were two years married in April {where did the time go ??!?!?!}

Nytemist - good to see you are around, how is everything ?? Thanks for thinking of me!

What else is new ladies ??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results