color
clarity

It happened!!! Long post*

Ms_Lovely

Rough_Rock
davidklass700_002.jpg

davidklass700_005.jpg

davidklass700_008.jpg

Oh my Lawd! It's been forever-so much has happened since my last posts. So here's the greatest hits:

1. My honey decided to go with David Klass and do a Tiff.RB Ribbon replica. I was involved in approving the wax mock-up and then I was out of it ( He wanted the final product to be a surprise).

2. My honey got cold feet-before he even proposed-again!

3. I made him go sleep at his mom's house (I never kicked him out before), so the whole family knew about it.

4. We decided to break up

5. After about a month (we only spent that obe night apart) he had, what I can only describe as, an epiphany. He apologized for his role in all if our issues. He said he loved me and he's just been afraid to grow up. He said he wanted to move forward and he was going to marry me!

6. I started to see positive changes: he's more flirty; more involved in making decisions; he's been wanting to get out and do things; he's encouraging me to get healthy; getting our finances in order; STARTED HIS OWN BUSINESS; making plans; talking about the future

7. My sex-life is a friggin, 10!

8.We're looking for a bigger apartment!

9. He proposed at a really nice restaurant. It wasn't what I had expected and now I'm so glad because it was perfect. It was very sweet and I cried.

10. I said, "Yes."

I am so happy with my life right now-things are really starting to move in the right direction. Finally, we're on the same page and it feels wonderful! D.Klass knocked it out of the park! I could not be happier with my ring! I have gotten so many compliments already! He had it engraved with a very simple and beautiful message.

So it's a .77 F/G I1 (I know but most of the inclusions can only be seen under a loupe and the main flaw is fairly well-hidden) Round Brilliant center and a .68 semi-mount in 14k white gold. Did I mention the final cost was $2,150? I am over the moon! Thank you guys so much for everything!

ndc923

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! Best of luck!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Omg, that ring looks amazing! I'm glad you were able to get what you wanted. Congratulations!

nowicanseethemoon

Shiny_Rock
Oh congratulations. I'm so glad your guy has his head on straight - you deserve that. The ring is beautiful and I can't wait it see some hand shots!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! I can't believe you got your dream ring for such a steal!!! Only $100 over the budget! WOOHOO!! :appl:

:Up_to_something: so… what did the SIL say…… :angryfire:

antiquesparkler

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful Ms. Lovely! So happy for you! :appl: :love:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! The ribbon design is beautiful.

May 24 is not too far away. Then you'll be MRS. Lovely. :appl: :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
awwww yeahhhh congrats honey!!!!! I am so excited to see this post from you. And that you got your dream ring!!!! You know we need to see hand shots right?? :naughty: :bigsmile:

It is great to see the story evolve of how your darling fiancé came to his senses and realized what was important. I'm excited that everything is working out so well!

Ms_Lovely

Rough_Rock
sortmon|1381244169|3534150 said:
Omg, that ring looks amazing! I'm glad you were able to get what you wanted. Congratulations!

I couldn't wait for you to see it! It's FAR from perfect but it's mine-and I love it! It really does look impressive :naughty:

Ms_Lovely

Rough_Rock
nowicanseethemoon|1381244913|3534158 said:
Oh congratulations. I'm so glad your guy has his head on straight - you deserve that. The ring is beautiful and I can't wait it see some hand shots!

Thank you! We have been together so long. He's finally acting with purpose and drive-it's refreshing. To tell you the truth, I was worried that he didn't have much ambition anymore-I'm glad I was wrong.

Ms_Lovely

Rough_Rock
madelise|1381252790|3534242 said:
Congratulations!! I can't believe you got your dream ring for such a steal!!! Only $100 over the budget! WOOHOO!! :appl:

I know! I feel so lucky! I could not have done it without the help of so many wonderful psers! I was really worried that it wasn't going to turn out well but I couldn't have asked for more for the budget we had. :appl:

SIL has yet to really congratulate me :rolleyes: Honey sent a txt msg to close friends and family the night we got engaged (couple weeks ago) her husband responded but not her. On Facebook she liked two of the pics of the ring I put on my page but never commented. She congratulated my hubby in a comment, "congratulations bro" ! <--- meant just for him right? Then she congratulated him again with, what he described as, a fake hug a few days later but she never even mentioned me. Later on, she asked where he got the ring from :Up_to_something:
A day or so after that I left a nice comment on one of her pics. She thanked me and said she was "going to"congratulate me if I'd come with my honey the night she gave the fake hug. I didn't like or comment back because I truly believe she meant to be cold. It's like she's trying to snub me.

Saying you were going to congratulate me is not the same as actually congratulating. Also, she could have called or texted or commented. She could send an email or she could have told my honey to convey the message. I summation: I think it's KILLING HER :D

Ms_Lovely

Rough_Rock
mary poppins|1381272238|3534424 said:
Congratulations! The ribbon design is beautiful.

May 24 is not too far away. Then you'll be MRS. Lovely. :appl: :appl:

Thank you! We moved the date to give us more time. Same venue, though.

Ms_Lovely

Rough_Rock
pandabee|1381279627|3534490 said:
awwww yeahhhh congrats honey!!!!! I am so excited to see this post from you. And that you got your dream ring!!!! You know we need to see hand shots right?? :naughty: :bigsmile:

It is great to see the story evolve of how your darling fiancé came to his senses and realized what was important. I'm excited that everything is working out so well!

Thanks so much! It's very exciting. I've never felt so secure in my relationship. I have to get outside and get a good pic!

ring_hand_fb_1.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that diamond looks super white. Get some pictures in the sunlight! I'm interested to see the strong blue fluorescence.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ms_Lovely|1381289539|3534588 said:
madelise|1381252790|3534242 said:

I know! I feel so lucky! I could not have done it without the help of so many wonderful psers! I was really worried that it wasn't going to turn out well but I couldn't have asked for more for the budget we had. :appl:

SIL has yet to really congratulate me :rolleyes: Honey sent a txt msg to close friends and family the night we got engaged (couple weeks ago) her husband responded but not her. On Facebook she liked two of the pics of the ring I put on my page but never commented. She congratulated my hubby in a comment, "congratulations bro" ! <--- meant just for him right? Then she congratulated him again with, what he described as, a fake hug a few days later but she never even mentioned me. Later on, she asked where he got the ring from :Up_to_something:
A day or so after that I left a nice comment on one of her pics. She thanked me and said she was "going to"congratulate me if I'd come with my honey the night she gave the fake hug. I didn't like or comment back because I truly believe she meant to be cold. It's like she's trying to snub me.

Saying you were going to congratulate me is not the same as actually congratulating. Also, she could have called or texted or commented. She could send an email or she could have told my honey to convey the message. I summation: I think it's KILLING HER :D

WELL. You know. My take is, you shouldn't have even shared pics of your ring on FB! So she wouldn't have even seen it! If she asked any Qs, you can say that you reserve it for special people who actually tried to see you and congratulate you in person. BUT….. since she's seen it anyway….

"Honey is SUCH a doll. He bought it from a well known private jeweler in Beverly Hills!"

Which is not a lie at all. DK has a branch in BH. I'm not sure where you're from, but BH usually has some bells to it when you mention the name. Y'kno. I live in LA and people still ooh and ah over the city's name.

Stephny691

Shiny_Rock
Woo!
Congratulations! It sounds like he realised how wonderful you are and decided to grow up and show you. I'm so happy the two of you are on track for an incredible future!

Also, I know how hard it is to realise, start up and run your own business so kudos to your man for making that happen, that's awesome!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1381303533|3534655 said:
WELL. You know. My take is, you shouldn't have even shared pics of your ring on FB! So she wouldn't have even seen it! If she asked any Qs, you can say that you reserve it for special people who actually tried to see you and congratulate you in person. BUT….. since she's seen it anyway….

"Honey is SUCH a doll. He bought it from a well known private jeweler in Beverly Hills!"

Which is not a lie at all. DK has a branch in BH. I'm not sure where you're from, but BH usually has some bells to it when you mention the name. Y'kno. I live in LA and people still ooh and ah over the city's name.

I love this idea!

Ms_Lovely

Rough_Rock

Which is not a lie at all. DK has a branch in BH. I'm not sure where you're from, but BH usually has some bells to it when you mention the name. Y'kno. I live in LA and people still ooh and ah over the city's name.[/quote]

That would have been so great :Up_to_something: ! I'm probably going to use that answer-the reaction will be priceless.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results