shape
carat
color
clarity

iStock Credits

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone,

I know this may not be the best place to post this but I am giving it a try.

Whoever is knowledgable or currently uses iStock.com could you please help me out.
I am in desperate need of 2 credits to purchase the vector for my invites.

There is no option to purchase that few credits (only packages).

If anyone is aware of any coupon/promotinal codes that would allow me to receive 2 free credits could you please pass along that info.

I DESPERATELY want the graphic but I don't want to pay an additional $20+ package just for 2 credits.

Thanks so much for any help you all can give me!!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Good heavens this is bizarre...I'm so rarely in BWW...I bought iStock credits last year for invitations and I have exactly two left that will expire in about 40 days. I actually received an e-mail today reminding me that they will expire soon and I was thinking "what the hell am I going to do with them?" I don't know how to go about transferring them though? I never use iStock, I'm not familiar with it at all. Maybe I could use the credits to download the images you want then e-mail the images to the mods who could pass them on to you? Would that be possible?

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow that would be so great!
Good timing lol

I am not sure how it would work.
I sent in a request asking if credits can be transfered.
So once I hear back from them I will let you know what they say :)

Thanks so much!
Even if it doesn't work out (which I really hope it does!!) I really appreciate you trying :)

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Please remember that we do not allow selling or trading on Pricescope.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Oh darn! Sorry Ella, I didn't consider that this would fall under selling or trading.

EyeElle, if you can think of any other way I can send those images without breaking rules I'll gladly do it! As I said the credits are just going to expire anyway.

EyeElle

Shiny_Rock
Yes sorry about that too. I didn't mean anything by my post.

Porridge - I got my answer and no transfers are allowed or any other methods between accounts :( Darn!!
But thank you anyway for responding to me. I appreciate your effort.

As I do not want to break any rules or get anyone in trouble, I will not discuss further about this on here :)

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
No problem EyeElle, hth! I hope you get your images!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results