shape
carat
color
clarity

Issue with iOS 17.2/ iPadOS 17.2 on chrome with Pricescope

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Obviously a fairly niche use case but ever since I updated to iOS 17.2 (supposed to be the stable beta), I get some odd behaviour that seems quite specific to pricescope.
So I’m posting here in case anyone has any ideas. I don’t think I can log it as a bug with Apple since Chrome isn’t their app but I get the issue happening with Safari too so I may try.
I always start with the new posts option and open threads in tabs off that page. When I go to a tab, that page loads fine but if I scroll down and then back up, the user content (words and pictures) vanishes. Sometimes it comes back if I scroll down again but I usually have to reload the page to see parts. The forum itself doesn’t vanish so I can see that people have posted, their avatars etc, the ads along the sides but no user content.
The other thing that happens is whenever I load any site, Pricescope or not, Chrome initially displays a “this site can’t be reached” error referencing about://newtab/.
Any ideas how to make Pricescope work? I’m missing my bling fix!

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
this is happening to me also on my laptop
and now i wonder if its related to me not being able to post a lot of photos i take from many (but not all) news sites like the daily mail (for the royal jewel thread)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results