shape
carat
color
clarity

Issue surfing PS on my iPad. Anyone else?

April20

Ideal_Rock
I keep getting kicked out of Safari when I'm on PS. It's usually when a thread has pics. It's driving me nutso! I'll be happily surfing along and then it will go black and I'll be back at my home screen. It only does it on PS. So weird. Has anyone else with an iPad experienced this?

Last time I checked- no problems.

Is it ipad 1 or 2? Have you connected it to the comp looking for any updates lately? I would try that.
If that doesn't work, back everything up and reboot it. If THAT doesn't work, Genius Bar.

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
It's been working fine on my iPad 2.
I also recommend plugging it into your computer and checking for an update that might help.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have had no problem getting kicked off but I do have a heck of a problem typing. It's not a problem with the Ipad, it is user error.
I keep hitting the b instead of the space bar so all my words run together with a b in the middle. Drives me nuts!

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We are experiencing some server problems today and hope to have them resolved shortly. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't had any problems with my iPad and Pricescope. I too have issues typing though because I get a b or n instead of a space.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I'm on my iPad 2 right now, and have been sporadically throughout the day with no issues.

April20

Ideal_Rock
It's an ipad 1. It's been doing it for a week or two and only when I'm on PS; don't think it's an update issue. Weird.

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
I used to have this problem with PS and Safari on my macbook. I changed to Firefox and no more problems.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iPad 1 ...similar issues..

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My safari keeps crashing while browsing PS on my iphone. Only happens with PS. That and with all the alignment issues, I've essentially given up on PS. As you can see, I'm more of a lurker than a poster these days.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results