shape
carat
color
clarity

ISIS attack in Phili using stolen police firearm.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
11,886
Philadelphia Police Captain James Clark said the suspect, identified as Edward Archer, "stated that he pledges his allegiance to Islamic State, he follows Allah and that is the reason he was called upon to do this."
....
The suspect used a stolen police firearm and fired shots at close-range at Officer Jesse Hartnett while he was in his police vehicle Thursday night, police said. The weapon was stolen in 2013, police said.

https://gma.yahoo.com/man-accused-shooting-philly-cop-pledged-allegiance-isis-184753565--abc-news-topstories.html
 

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Joined
Aug 4, 2008
Messages
11,886
Obama and Hillary call for more gun bans.
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
30,650
Karl_K|1452287179|3972851 said:
Obama and Hillary call for more gun bans.

Good! :appl:

I'm proud I voted for Obama.
I will proudly vote for Hillary.

Guns are bad.
They do more harm than good.

The public does not need guns.
They sell meat in stores now.
 

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
22,007
kenny|1452288686|3972872 said:
The public does not need guns.
They sell meat in stores now.

That is right on point. Thank you, kenny.
 

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
6,291
The thug stole it from a police officer. Is it being suggested even law enforcement give up their firearms next?
 

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
22,007
JoCoJenn|1452294906|3972924 said:
The thug stole it from a police officer. Is it being suggested even law enforcement give up their firearms next?

I didn't suggest it, but maybe it should be suggested. Most of the civilized world has police forces that manage without firearms.
 

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
6,291
I am kinda growing tired of hearing why we need to be like every other country in the world. If we can embrace individual differences, why not also embrace that which makes our country different instead of trying to constantly evolve it into something it's not? I would feel even less safe than I do today if our LEOs were armed with slingshots or bean bags. We aren't like every other country in the world.
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
33,852
kenny|1452288686|3972872 said:
Karl_K|1452287179|3972851 said:
Obama and Hillary call for more gun bans.

Good! :appl:

I'm proud I voted for Obama.
I will proudly vote for Hillary.

Guns are bad.
They do more harm than good.

The public does not need guns.
They sell meat in stores now.
:hand: neither does the criminals..
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
33,852
AGBF|1452295632|3972933 said:
JoCoJenn|1452294906|3972924 said:
The thug stole it from a police officer. Is it being suggested even law enforcement give up their firearms next?

I didn't suggest it, but maybe it should be suggested. Most of the civilized world has police forces that manage without firearms.
B/c most of the civilized countries don't have millions of illegal guns on the streets.
 

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
22,007
JoCoJenn|1452296829|3972944 said:
I am kinda growing tired of hearing why we need to be like every other country in the world. If we can embrace individual differences, why not also embrace that which makes our country different instead of trying to constantly evolve it into something it's not?

I'm tired, too, or I'd write a lot more than this. "Why not embrace that which makes our country different instead of trying to constantly evolve it into something that it's not?" I guess because what makes it different is the spectacular number of deaths by gun violence which is a Bad Thing. And that is not something that the Founding Fathers ordained the United States of America had to have. We can be the Home of The Brave and The Land of The Free without also being The Land of The School Killings and Mall Shootings.

AGBF
 

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
12,131
They sell meat in stores now?

Am I missing something? Didn't they always sell meat in stores? Sorry, not trying to be funny, I'm lost on that one.
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
30,650
AprilBaby|1452298585|3972962 said:
They sell meat in stores now?

Am I missing something? Didn't they always sell meat in stores? Sorry, not trying to be funny, I'm lost on that one.

Not always.
Up till a few weeks ago we all had to use our guns to hunt to feed our families.

Now, as this nice lady just discovered, you can buy meat in stores.
She looks skeptically at meat in a package.

(I am trying to be funny. :lol: )

screen_shot_2016-01-08_at_4.png
 

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
6,291
AGBF|1452298001|3972953 said:
JoCoJenn|1452296829|3972944 said:
I am kinda growing tired of hearing why we need to be like every other country in the world. If we can embrace individual differences, why not also embrace that which makes our country different instead of trying to constantly evolve it into something it's not?

I'm tired, too, or I'd write a lot more than this. "Why not embrace that which makes our country different instead of trying to constantly evolve it into something that it's not?" I guess because what makes it different is the spectacular number of deaths by gun violence which is a Bad Thing. And that is not something that the Founding Fathers ordained the United States of America had to have. We can be the Home of The Brave and The Land of The Free without also being The Land of The School Killings and Mall Shootings.

AGBF

We do NOT have a gun problem in this country, and no other country has the same problems to scale that we have. We have a criminal problem. We have a mental health problem. We have a terrorism problem. We have a problem where some people do not value life. And those problems are NOT caused by guns. Find a way to get guns out of THOSE peoples' hands before demanding law abiding citizens (and those who are brave enough to serve our communities) give theirs up. AND find viable solutions for those problems. Everyone wants to grab the guns and turn a blind eye to the source of the problems. People get all nutty about "saving even one child from gun violence" all the while supporting abortion, the hypocrisy makes me absolutely nauseus.
 

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
22,007
JoCoJenn|1452300216|3972978 said:
People get all nutty about "saving even one child from gun violence" all the while supporting abortion, the hypocrisy makes me absolutely nauseus.


Well, be nauseus, then. Abortion isn't killing children. Abortion is removing a fertilized egg from inside a woman who wants it removed within the legal first three months allowed under Roe v. Wade.
 

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
6,291
AGBF|1452301061|3972985 said:
JoCoJenn|1452300216|3972978 said:
People get all nutty about "saving even one child from gun violence" all the while supporting abortion, the hypocrisy makes me absolutely nauseus.


Well, be nauseus, then. Abortion isn't killing children. Abortion is removing a fertilized egg from inside a woman who wants it removed within the legal first three months allowed under Roe v. Wade.

Well, join me in nausea then. Americans have a legal right to own firearms ... under the Bill of Rights.

You have the right to choose, and so do I - some days it's 9mm, others it's .380. :wavey:
 

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
7,271
kenny|1452299574|3972971 said:
AprilBaby|1452298585|3972962 said:
They sell meat in stores now?

Am I missing something? Didn't they always sell meat in stores? Sorry, not trying to be funny, I'm lost on that one.

Not always.
Up till a few weeks ago we all had to use our guns to hunt to feed our families.

Now, as this nice lady just discovered, you can buy meat in stores.
She looks skeptically at meat in a package.

(I am trying to be funny. :lol: )

Is that Walmart? If so, that meat is crap and full of hormones. Rather get or raise my own meat.
 

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
7,271
JoCoJenn|1452301961|3972990 said:
You have the right to choose, and so do I - some days it's 9mm, others it's .380. :wavey:

Now that is funny right there!
 

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
22,007
JoCoJenn|1452301961|3972990 said:
Well, join me in nausea then. Americans have a legal right to own firearms ... under the Bill of Rights.

You have the right to choose, and so do I - some days it's 9mm, others it's .380.

No thanks. I am done with menopause so I don't need the right to choose anymore. I am going to focus my attention on other people who still need their rights. Women who need their right to choose to have a safe and legal abortion, although they are losing it in many states, like Texas. People who deserve the right to be free of gun violence. Black people who need the right to be safe in white neighborhoods with white police forces. Your general "liberal" agenda. I'll continue to support the NAACP and the Southern Poverty Law Center because they still believe in what I believe in.

I won't give up my fight against gun violence in order to make sure that abortion remains a right for women. :wavey:
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
30,650
redwood66|1452302257|3972995 said:
kenny|1452299574|3972971 said:
AprilBaby|1452298585|3972962 said:
They sell meat in stores now?

Am I missing something? Didn't they always sell meat in stores? Sorry, not trying to be funny, I'm lost on that one.

Not always.
Up till a few weeks ago we all had to use our guns to hunt to feed our families.

Now, as this nice lady just discovered, you can buy meat in stores.
She looks skeptically at meat in a package.

(I am trying to be funny. :lol: )

Is that Walmart? If so, that meat is crap and full of hormones. Rather get or raise my own meat.

Excellent argument for why everyone should have a zillion guns. :roll: :nono:
 

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
33,852
JoCoJenn|1452301961|3972990 said:
AGBF|1452301061|3972985 said:
JoCoJenn|1452300216|3972978 said:
People get all nutty about "saving even one child from gun violence" all the while supporting abortion, the hypocrisy makes me absolutely nauseus.


Well, be nauseus, then. Abortion isn't killing children. Abortion is removing a fertilized egg from inside a woman who wants it removed within the legal first three months allowed under Roe v. Wade.

Well, join me in nausea then. Americans have a legal right to own firearms ... under the Bill of Rights.

You have the right to choose, and so do I - some days it's 9mm, others it's .380. :wavey:
You need a Desert Eagle .50 Caliber cannon ... :naughty:
 

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
6,291
AGBF|1452303226|3973002 said:
I won't give up my fight against gun violence in order to make sure that abortion remains a right for women. :wavey:

And I won't give up fighting to protect my right to protect myself and my family AS a woman, and for ALL law abiding citizens WITHOUT regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or any other protected group. I don't discriminate. :naughty:
 

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
7,952
AGBF|1452301061|3972985 said:
JoCoJenn|1452300216|3972978 said:
People get all nutty about "saving even one child from gun violence" all the while supporting abortion, the hypocrisy makes me absolutely nauseus.


Well, be nauseus, then. Abortion isn't killing children. Abortion is removing a fertilized egg from inside a woman who wants it removed within the legal first three months allowed under Roe v. Wade.


+1 Thank you Dear Deb!
 

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
7,271
kenny|1452303420|3973005 said:
redwood66|1452302257|3972995 said:
kenny|1452299574|3972971 said:
AprilBaby|1452298585|3972962 said:
They sell meat in stores now?

Am I missing something? Didn't they always sell meat in stores? Sorry, not trying to be funny, I'm lost on that one.

Not always.
Up till a few weeks ago we all had to use our guns to hunt to feed our families.

Now, as this nice lady just discovered, you can buy meat in stores.
She looks skeptically at meat in a package.

(I am trying to be funny. :lol: )

Is that Walmart? If so, that meat is crap and full of hormones. Rather get or raise my own meat.

Excellent argument for why everyone should have a zillion guns. :roll: :nono:

Please. I thought we were talking about meat. I am not arguing you should have a gun. YOU and many others should never have a gun. :nono: But I will defend your right to have one.
 

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 30, 2005
Messages
30,650
redwood66|1452306296|3973026 said:
kenny|1452303420|3973005 said:
redwood66|1452302257|3972995 said:
kenny|1452299574|3972971 said:
AprilBaby|1452298585|3972962 said:
They sell meat in stores now?

Am I missing something? Didn't they always sell meat in stores? Sorry, not trying to be funny, I'm lost on that one.

Not always.
Up till a few weeks ago we all had to use our guns to hunt to feed our families.

Now, as this nice lady just discovered, you can buy meat in stores.
She looks skeptically at meat in a package.

(I am trying to be funny. :lol: )

Is that Walmart? If so, that meat is crap and full of hormones. Rather get or raise my own meat.

Excellent argument for why everyone should have a zillion guns. :roll: :nono:

Please. I thought we were talking about meat. I am not arguing you should have a gun. YOU and many others should never have a gun. :nono: But I will defend your right to have one.

... and I'll vote to take away everyone's right to have one.
Guns do more harm than good.

Too many innocents have died.
 

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
10,614
Good luck getting them off the streets. They'll be out of MY hands and still in the hands of those you don't want to have them.
 

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
7,271
kenny|1452308641|3973036 said:
redwood66|1452306296|3973026 said:
kenny|1452303420|3973005 said:
redwood66|1452302257|3972995 said:
kenny|1452299574|3972971 said:
AprilBaby|1452298585|3972962 said:
They sell meat in stores now?

Am I missing something? Didn't they always sell meat in stores? Sorry, not trying to be funny, I'm lost on that one.

Not always.
Up till a few weeks ago we all had to use our guns to hunt to feed our families.

Now, as this nice lady just discovered, you can buy meat in stores.
She looks skeptically at meat in a package.

(I am trying to be funny. :lol: )

Is that Walmart? If so, that meat is crap and full of hormones. Rather get or raise my own meat.

Excellent argument for why everyone should have a zillion guns. :roll: :nono:

Please. I thought we were talking about meat. I am not arguing you should have a gun. YOU and many others should never have a gun. :nono: But I will defend your right to have one.

... and I'll vote to take away everyone's right to have one.
Guns do more harm than good.

Too many innocents have died.

Thank God this will never happen. Never. So you might as well just relax and look at your Octavia. :love: :D
 

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
22,007
redwood66|1452306296|3973026 said:
I am not arguing you should have a gun. YOU and many others should never have a gun. :nono: But I will defend your right to have one.

Why should kenny, among all others, not have a gun? I am not saying that he should have one (especially since he is against them), but If you are insulting him, I just want to be clear on exactly what the insult is.
 

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
7,271
AGBF|1452309577|3973048 said:
redwood66|1452306296|3973026 said:
I am not arguing you should have a gun. YOU and many others should never have a gun. :nono: But I will defend your right to have one.

Why should kenny, among all others, not have a gun? I am not saying that he should have one (especially since he is against them), but If you are insulting him, I just want to be clear on exactly what the insult is.

Really? Anyone who dislikes guns as much as he does shouldn't have one. Not sure what you mean by "among all others"

What kind of insult did you think I meant?? Hmmm?

Frankly kenny with a gun would scare the crap out of me. :lol:
 

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
22,007
redwood66|1452309871|3973049 said:
AGBF|1452309577|3973048 said:
redwood66|1452306296|3973026 said:
I am not arguing you should have a gun. YOU and many others should never have a gun. :nono: But I will defend your right to have one.

Why should kenny, among all others, not have a gun? I am not saying that he should have one (especially since he is against them), but If you are insulting him, I just want to be clear on exactly what the insult is.

Really? Anyone who dislikes guns as much as he does shouldn't have one. (Oh, really? New rule?) Not sure what you mean by "among all others"

What kind of insult did you think I meant?? Hmmm?

A) If I had known, I wouldn't have asked.

B) I found your phrasing rude. You said kenny, "shouldn't have one". If he didn't want one, why would it be necessary to make sure he didn't/u] have one?
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    A Hesse Horror - The Hesse Strawberry Leaf Tiara
    A Hesse Horror - The Hesse Strawberry Leaf Tiara - 10/22
    Kourtney Kardashian's Engagement Ring
    Kourtney Kardashian's Engagement Ring - 10/20
    Pink Diamonds for Breast Cancer Awareness Month
    Pink Diamonds for Breast Cancer Awareness Month - 10/18

Holloway Cut Advisor



Top