shape
carat
color
clarity

Is your pet so cute that it gets them out of trouble???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Mine is, big time. He''ll be doing something bad, but its so cute and you just dont want to yell at him... I think he knows that he is cute and wont get in trouble so he does whatever he wants... grrr :)

so post pictures that you couldnt resist taking of your pet when they were being bad, but they were too cute to be yelled at...

Ill start...

This is ENZO in the fridge, for some reason he is obsessed with the fridge and the freezer, will sit in there for a long time.. i cant tell you how many time we have almost shut the door on him because we dont know he is in there.. haha silly kitty

enzoinfridge.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
and Peekachoo hiding in our drawers...

peekachooindrawer.jpg

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
We have cat twins! I just posted a new pic of him in the ragdoll thread. There are others on pg. 20. They look exactly alike. Is Enzo a ragdoll? How old is he?

And yes, Leo never gets in trouble for doing anything. Even when he bites me I say, "Oh, how cute. He kissed me with his teeth." I love
30.gif
my cat!

The dog gets in trouble only occasionally. He is a very good boy, but, when he does something naughty he feels so guilty that we can barely shout at him!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 10:18:59 PM
Author: Miranda
We have cat twins! I just posted a new pic of him in the ragdoll thread. There are others on pg. 20. They look exactly alike. Is Enzo a ragdoll? How old is he?

And yes, Leo never gets in trouble for doing anything. Even when he bites me I say, ''Oh, how cute. He kissed me with his teeth.'' I love
30.gif
my cat!

The dog gets in trouble only occasionally. He is a very good boy, but, when he does something naughty he feels so guilty that we can barely shout at him!
Yes I know I just saw your kitty before I posted!!! So cute!!! No Enzo isnt a ragdoll...he is half siamese and persian :)
But the other one, Peekachoo is a ragdoll with the best personality :)

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t have pictures to post, but our Lhasa Apso Mazie is so darn cute. It is really hard to discipline her when she does something naughty. She only has one eye, so it makes it equally hard.

Linda

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Lola just about never does anything that could get her in trouble. Ezra, on the other hand....oh goodness. He''s generally so adorable that when he does things wrong, I find it hard to discipline him....

And then I learned how to discipline in a fun way. Oh, how I love the spray bottle. LOVE the spray bottle. Scratch my coffee table/carpet? Spritz. Get on the dining room table? Spritz. Now I only get to intersperse spritzes and just holding the bottle. Less fun.

He definitely gets in more trouble when I can''t see him (like at night when he tries to climb up the side of the bed). When I can see his goofy smile and half-curled mustache, it''s almost impossible to want to get him in trouble.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Miss Callie is soooo darn cute and yes, it gets her out of trouble. Plus she''s the timid type, so if you scold her, she feels it deeply. She has such a sweet personality.

Casper is smart as all get out, so he''s more of a challenge. He gets into trouble at least once a week. He just looks at me, and is like, yeah so what are you gonna do??? UGHHH.
11.gif
3.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 11:27:58 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Miss Callie is soooo darn cute and yes, it gets her out of trouble. Plus she''s the timid type, so if you scold her, she feels it deeply. She has such a sweet personality.

Casper is smart as all get out, so he''s more of a challenge. He gets into trouble at least once a week. He just looks at me, and is like, yeah so what are you gonna do??? UGHHH.
11.gif
3.gif

ha ha ha ha Lisa. Sometimes when we do discipline Mazie, she will look at us a growl. What a rascal she is.
38.gif
HA!!!!!!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Blondebunny, your cat is being ridiculously naughty in that picture
9.gif

My cat''s naughty picture is in my avatar. I was trying to get some work done on my drafting table and he planted himself in the middle and demanded my attention. I don''t get angry, though, I''m just a big marshmallow for my love bug.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
oh my, my dog has got the PUPPY dog look down pact! It helps that he has pronouced eyebrows so when he''s laying down, but eyes look upward (and of course you see the pupel and then the whites of his eyes) he looks like a pound dog doll!!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
no, but my FI is!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Hehe, while my newf is never too cute to be disciplined, I sometimes look at D after correcting Byron and say "He's just so darned cute". This is why I'm the disciplinarian in the household--D is a pushover!

ETA: I've come back to this thread to see Enzo 3 times now!! He's so beautiful!

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 2:06:37 AM
Author: heraanderson
Blondebunny, your cat is being ridiculously naughty in that picture
9.gif

My cat''s naughty picture is in my avatar. I was trying to get some work done on my drafting table and he planted himself in the middle and demanded my attention. I don''t get angry, though, I''m just a big marshmallow for my love bug.
hahaha sounds like my other one, peekachoo in the second picture, she has to be wherever u are doing something important and HAS to make sure she knows you are there...

This is Enzo pretending he is in jail.. silly kitty... haha (he was on his way to stay at grandmas while we moved)

enzoinjail.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
then this happened...(he gets really hot for some reason... which would be the reason he is obsessed with our fridge...)

enzopantingincar.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
and so mommy decide to take the baby out of jail and let him sit with the air on high all on him... he''s such a stinker... but a cutie.. my BF couldnt believe i took this pic with my iPhone!!

mommywasnicetoenzo.jpg

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 12:29:55 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
Hehe, while my newf is never too cute to be disciplined, I sometimes look at D after correcting Byron and say ''He''s just so darned cute''. This is why I''m the disciplinarian in the household--D is a pushover!

ETA: I''ve come back to this thread to see Enzo 3 times now!! He''s so beautiful!
thank you!! my mom cant believe how pretty he is (compared to his mom and sisters who are full breed persian), I think its bcuz his daddy was pretty too..

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I am more than a little bit infatuated with Enzo. He''s so cute! Those paws in the jail pic just kill me.

My kitties are almost always good, but the newest addition, our possible Egyptian Mau, is SO naughty. She likes to streak out the front door any time you go out, and despite being mostly blind, she''s FAST. But once you catch her and pick her up, she turns those big baby bat eyes on you and you just can''t get mad.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love both of my furbabies'' to death, but when they need to be reprimanded, they need to be reprimanded! My little one started pulling all of the poly fill stuffing out of one of the dog beds today and her Daddy gave her a "Bella, no! No touch!" but without much anger in his voice. When I got up from the computer twenty minutes later, what was Bella doing? Pullling the stuffing out of the dog bed! I gave her a good, "Bella! Bad girl!" and put her in her crate for a half hour. As much as I love them both, they have to be reprimanded in order to learn. Bella is a JackRat and she''s stubborn as it is! It takes a good few times before she gets it. Sometimes, more than a few times. The Jack Russell in her is very resistant to training.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Awww.... Enzo is adorable! What a cutie pie! I can''t believe you took that photo with your iPhone. That''s a great shot!! Definitely frame-worthy!

My little Haley can be (but not very often) a very naughty girl, but she''s just to too cute for words. She definitely gets extra special attention from both me and my DH. On Sunday we found her sleeping on DH''s very expensive, professional photo printer. We always make the cats get down when they try to go up there and tell them ''no'', but she''s so cute and sweet we just let her sleep and lounge up there. She knows she special. Here''s a pic...

haley-printer.jpg

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
awww, so precious!!! my pete loves to get in the way of the fridge door exept i think that he is looking underneath. see, he is so smart that he remembers that he loses those balls with the bells in them under there.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 5:25:35 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
Ok, I am more than a little bit infatuated with Enzo. He''s so cute! Those paws in the jail pic just kill me.

My kitties are almost always good, but the newest addition, our possible Egyptian Mau, is SO naughty. She likes to streak out the front door any time you go out, and despite being mostly blind, she''s FAST. But once you catch her and pick her up, she turns those big baby bat eyes on you and you just can''t get mad.
I know... he is soo sad when you put him in there... and FF yells at me to put my hand back there for him to rub his face on...he is such a cutie... :)

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/8/2008 8:26:55 PM
Author: portia
Awww.... Enzo is adorable! What a cutie pie! I can''t believe you took that photo with your iPhone. That''s a great shot!! Definitely frame-worthy!

My little Haley can be (but not very often) a very naughty girl, but she''s just to too cute for words. She definitely gets extra special attention from both me and my DH. On Sunday we found her sleeping on DH''s very expensive, professional photo printer. We always make the cats get down when they try to go up there and tell them ''no'', but she''s so cute and sweet we just let her sleep and lounge up there. She knows she special. Here''s a pic...
thanks!! my FF saw you cat...and loves it!! We have been wanting an exotic cat for a while, we were going to get one, but then my moms cat had kittens and we fell in love with enzo... and so we are waiting till we get a house for what my FF calls a "jungle cat" hahah... we actually almost got one about a month ago... we were at his aunts house setting up for a garage sale...and they were like look at that cat, and I turned around and saw it and was like OMG that cats gorgeous and probably really expensive, and I dont think its supposed to be outside, so I caught it and we called the owner... and he was LESS than thrilled to come get it....he was like I hate it, it talks to me, We were like we LOVE cats that talk.. we''ll take it if u dont want it, he was like ya well if it wasnt for the kids I would just pretend its lost... and he just threw it in the car and left... so sad... :(

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
OMG the pic in the fridge is too funny! That cat is like "what?!" haha! I currently don''t have any pets, but I can tell you that my son has learned that his daddy can''t resist him... and takes MAJOR advantage of him! STINKERS!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
my dog is definitely so cute that she gets out of trouble, ya know how people talk about the puppy-dog face? she definitely has that. when she knows she''s been bad her eyes get so big and she just looks up at me with the cutest little face and i just can''t help myself. she''s definitely a charmer.

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
This is our Chocolate Lab Muddy.
As you can see, he is hard at work, nose to the grindstone, protecting our home.
(shh. Don''t tell. He''s supposed to be scary!)

mudmud889.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/10/2008 7:29:28 PM
Author: iluvcarats
As you can see, he is hard at work, nose to the grindstone, protecting our home.

"nose to the grindstone"................... LOL!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2008 9:55:01 AM
Author: gemgirl

''nose to the grindstone''................... LOL!

Oh yeah, he''s on the job!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
hopefully you can see the SAADDD puppy eyes my dog gives me (sorry the picture is dark)

puppy eyes.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock

ha ha ha ha ha, The is the most adorable picture. I love it.

Linda

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2008 4:37:49 PM
Author: Linda W

ha ha ha ha ha, The is the most adorable picture. I love it.

Linda
Thanks Linda.
He''s a good boy.
He sleeps like that - it cracks me up everytime!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results