shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this model pretty to you?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
elledizzy5 said:
What is bugging me about this conversation is how curvy = overweight. Curvy = curvy, IMO. I'm curvy, as in a smaller waist, and bigger hips. My body curves... literally. That doesn't make me overweight. I don't like how curvy is used as a euphemism for overweight.

This was my whole frickin' point.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
agreed with the above. I'd much rather have some curves to be honest. I feel healthier

I totally LOL'd at the request for a new thread for cake. Just how it was said. Start a new thread. (in my head I finished it with RIGHT NOW)

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think she would look much better in a different outfit and with a smile! I am a big girl, I have been a big girl for a very long time. I think every woman has the potential to be attractive or unattractive depending more on their attitude and confidence than what they actually look like.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dragonfly411 said:
I totally LOL'd at the request for a new thread for cake. Just how it was said. Start a new thread. (in my head I finished it with RIGHT NOW)

Do you mean my tone, dragonfly? If I sounded bossy to other adults here, I apologize. But I have been a mommy for a long time now. Sometimes ya just need a cake thread.

Deb/AGBF
:read:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results