shape
carat
color
clarity

is this diamond too good to be true?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jem

Rough_Rock
i am on a tight budget of 550 dollars for the diamond. Is this diamond too good to be true?

Certified Diamond (Round, Excellent cut, 0.39 carats, F color, VS2 clarity)
Other products by Amazon.com Collection
Price: $550.00 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

-------------------------------------
Diamond Specifications

Stone shape: Round
Carat Weight: 0.39 carats
Cut: Excellent
Color: F
Clarity: VS2
Certificate type: GIA
Depth %: 61.9
Table %: 56
Symmetry: Excellent
Polish: Excellent
Girdle: Thin to Medium
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 4.7 x 4.73 x 2.92 millimeters
Length-to-width ratio: 0.99
Packaging & Shipping Information
Amazon.com offers:
Luxury Packaging
Loose diamonds secured in temporary settings
Fully-insured, expedited, free shipping when you choose One-Day Shipping during checkout
100% satisfaction guarantee
See our Returns Policy

Diamond Information
Certification: GIA
This diamond comes accompanied by a diamond certificate grading report from the GIA.
Cut: Excellent

Color: F
This diamond is considered colorless, with just a slight difference from a D or E color apparent only with direct comparison when the diamonds are unmounted. This diamond will appear beautifully colorless in the setting at a lower price than a D or E color, depending on other quality factors.
Clarity: VS2
This diamond has a clarity grade of very slightly included to the second degree. Diamonds with this clarity grade have small inclusions such as pinpoints, included crystals, and feathers that are visible with some difficulty under 10 power magnification. With a clarity grade of VS2, there is no possibility of seeing any inclusion with the unaided eye. Diamonds with this grade offer a beautiful clarity at a great value compared with VVS or IF diamonds and will be a slightly lower price than a diamond with VS1 clarity.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/gsl/search/results

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
need crown/pavilion info.

Can you post the GIA cert number or amazon link?

ETA: I will assume you've done some reading and looking in person and know that you could drop colour and clarity for size, and have decided not to go that route, and save the saga
1.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Found it on Amazon... and they don''t let you see the GIA cert.

I wouldn''t do it, though you could buy it, check it out, and return it if you''re set on Amazon. Otherwise check out some of the featured PS vendors under Tools in the top menu bar.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/2/2009 9:50:22 PM
Author: yssie

I wouldn''t do it, though you could buy it, check it out, and return it if you''re set on Amazon. Otherwise check out some of the featured PS vendors under Tools in the top menu bar.
I wouldn''t do it.

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/3/2009 5:29:40 AM
Author: Lorelei
Date: 11/2/2009 9:50:22 PM

Author: yssie

I wouldn''t do it.

its like buying a house and not allowing you in to view the home
or buying a car and not getting the service reports
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results