shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this cathedral setting?

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oval regret, it would be really helpful for all of us if you would actually reply to the questions we ask you in your threads. We WANT to help you find the right thing that you will love, but it's hard to do that when we don't actually know what you're thinking and what you've done already.

This setting is beautiful - but I would not change to something similar until you have tried it on and are SURE that you like it and that it is what you want.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think of a cathedral setting as having spaces like this. I don't have my reading glasses on, is there a small space between the metal arch and the basket? If there is then I think technically it could be called a cathedral setting.
FE0E2743-B9BC-4B28-A29C-991E258C6FD3.jpeg

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think of a cathedral setting as having spaces like this. I don't have my reading glasses on, is there a small space between the metal arch and the basket? If there is then I think technically it could be called a cathedral setting.
FE0E2743-B9BC-4B28-A29C-991E258C6FD3.jpeg

Oh, I think of cathedral setting as having a band raised up toward the basket whether or not there is a space.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results