shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a Good Stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondSeeker10

Rough_Rock
Need some help, i dont really know how to read these specs. Stone is both GIA certified and has a Sarin report...here''s the deal:

1.43 Carats
Round Brilliant
7.29-7.34 X 4.45mm
Depth - 60.8%
Table - 57%
Girdle -Thin to slightly thick
culet - None
Polish - Excellent
Symetry -Excellent
Clarity - VS2
Color - E
Fluor - None

AGS Report Says
Crown - 34.3 (14.9%)
Pavilion - 40.9 (43.1%)
Table 4.09mm (56%)
Culet .9mm (very small)
girlde - 1.4%

Price ~12K (Is this Good) and is this a good quality stone that will look magnificent in a platinum band and setting?

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Now, that's a very nice stone! From the paper it looks really good! The price sounds good too... Are you buying locally or on the internet??

DiamondSeeker10

Rough_Rock
yes, i was thinking of buying on line, is that a bad idea?

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Buying on line is a smart way to go... You get a terrific price, with no sales tax if the vendor is out of state.

Just buy from a referred or recommended company, with right of return if the diamond doesn't appraise out to your satisfaction by an independent appraiser.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
MUCH better choice than a Tiffany
2.gif

That stone sounds like an awesome selection and the price is great too. Any pictures or Bscope images or anything you can post for us?
2.gif

I agree with Rich. If you find a stone online, can get the info you want from the vendor (e.g Sarin etc which you have), and they have a good reputation and a return policy that honors customers, you can't beat the internet.

9.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Go for it! It's a perfect stone!
lickout.gif
lickout.gif
love.gif
love.gif

DiamondSeeker10

Rough_Rock
looks good on paper, hopefully it will be nice when it arrives

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results