shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a good price?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JB71

Rough_Rock
I just purchased a 2.07 Old European Cut Diamond, this is what I have been looking for, as I wanted something older.

If anybody can tell me if I got a good deal or not, I would appreciate it

Carat: 2.0765
Clarity: VS2
Color: I
Fluorescence: Faint Blue
Dimensions: 7.83-7.93x5.11mm.
Table width: 50%
Crown angle: 35.0
Pavilion angle: 39.5
Girdle: Thin to Thick
Culet size: large, polished (6.3%)
Total Depth: 64.8%
Crown Height: 17.5%
Pavilion depth: 41.0%
Agerage:6.0%
Polish: Good to Very Good
Symmetry: Good

I paid $13,000.00

Thanks in advance.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
This will be a very unusual looking diamond that many trade people would denounce because it is AGS 5.
However you will find it to be more firey than probably any diamond you have ever seen.

It will be better viewed from more than 14 inches as it will appear a little dark up close. Even so it will always have a darkish table region.

It will have a very large amount of crown showing out of the setting (verticle spread), which would make up for its otherwise rather small spread.

JB71

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply.

The fire & Sparkle is one of the reasons why I purchased the stone. I also like that it was cut around the turn of the century. To me it's a piece of history and a way that stones used to be cut.

JB71

Rough_Rock

Still trying to find out if I got a good deal or not:confused:...... any "old stone" fans out there?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results