shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a good price for a Lazare diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Scotto

Rough_Rock
I've been following the threads here quite a bit and have done some reading up on my own. Now I'm totally lost as too which diamond would be a good buy. I've shortlisted some and would like to hear your comments on them.

Lazare, 0.44, F, VS1 ~ $2900
Lazare, 0.57, E, VS2 ~ $4300
Aurias(H&A), 0.43, F, VVS ~ $2200

I apologise for not being able to provide more information other than what I have above. Can anyone tell me if these are good prices?

I know I'll be paying a premium for the branding and for going to a B&M store but I guess I don't have much of a choice. I've seen some great prices online but sadly I'm in Singapore and I'm not too sure about the process and hassles that may be involved. I'm one that have to see the diamond before I buy it. Are there any options for me?

Thanks in advance.
:wavey:

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Scotto:

We sell the A CUT ABOVE branded hearts and arrows diamonds. We have sold to many customers in Singapore and the process is very straightforward.

You do have a 10 day inspection period starting the day of receipt with a full money back guarantee.

Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results