shape
carat
color
clarity

is this a good deal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anessen23

Rough_Rock
Just recently upgraded to a new center stone in a platinum setting. The side trillions are F in EGL color. The new stone is the following in which I paid 13,000 for at a local store. Is this a good deal and will it look yellow next to small trillions of better color.

Round Brilliant
meas: 8.39-8.45 X 4.95
Weight 2.12
Depth: 58.8%
Table 57%
girdle: med. to sl. thich, F
Culet: none
Polish: very good
symmetry: very good
clarity: SI1
color: H
Fluor: med. blue
GIA certified.

adiamond4sale

Rough_Rock
hi did not take you to the cleaner.you paid 23% back of rap

good luck

anessen23

Rough_Rock
I feel stupid because I never had the stone checked in any of the machines I read about on this site, and I never had them check the pav. and crown angles before setting it. The stone looks great and my wife will be happy, should I just rest easy with that?

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like it's probably a nice class 2 cut (very good, or good to very good proportions), of nice color and clarity.

$13,000 would be very reasonable for a stone of that color, clarity and cut. If you like it, I'd relax and enjoy it. Your wife is going to flip when you give it to her.

Try to keep the trillions in the GH color range if possible, but if they're whiter it won't be a catastrophe.

Congratulations.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Hey Rich, remember that we're talking about EGL 'F'
2.gif
2.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results