shape
carat
color
clarity

Is this a creepy kind of *sameness* or is it a mistake?

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Blake Shelton's first wife and Miranda Lambert. Weird or what? They are so much alike . . . how odd.

No. Can't be. That HAS to be a photo of Miranda. But this is what comes up when you put in the ex-wife's name . . .

Kaynette-WilliamS.jpg

MIRANDA LAMBERT.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I think that is Miranda. This girl doesn't look like that:

CWBlake.jpg

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
You know, it's bad enough to be divorced, but to have the new wife's photo substituted for yours on the internet must be very hurtful.

ChloeTheGreat

Brilliant_Rock
I don't even know who any of these people are... :-o

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ChloeTheGreat|1305767794|2925346 said:

Ditto. I'd have to Google to figure out who these people are. And I probably won't bother doing that. If I don't know who they are by now, I probably don't need to know anyway.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
They are currently two of the top country music artists ;)) and she's worth googling even if you aren't a country fan. A few of her songs are very emotional and touching.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone find any good pictures??

I saw this earlier and have been hoping a PSer would be able to find some decent pics :love: :

According to a release, Arndt created a 5-carat white diamond “Eternity” ring for Lambert, designed to complement her stunning engagement ring. Shelton’s wedding band was a bit more unique, based on one of his tattoos. Arndt first made a sketch of the ink, then spent 60 days hand engraving the ring, which features a black diamond mounted on the inside — a special request from Lambert. As for the bride’s wedding day look, Arndt says that she walked down the aisle wearing a $1.2 million three-tier, 30-carat diamond necklace, plus diamond teardrop earrings to match. For the reception, the country cutie added a $250,000 cocktail ring from Arndt’s 2011 “Bombay” collection, a sparkler that boasted 60 carats of multi-colored sapphires set in 18-karat black gold.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
mary poppins|1305773402|2925405 said:
ChloeTheGreat|1305767794|2925346 said:

Ditto. I'd have to Google to figure out who these people are. And I probably won't bother doing that. If I don't know who they are by now, I probably don't need to know anyway.

Ha, ditto!

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Coming from the home of Reba, Vince, Toby Keith, and having gone to college with Garth Brooks (you could hear him at the Cimmaron Ballroom every Thurs, Fri, & Sat night! Yee HAW! Actually, a pretty nice guy back then tho.) , you'd think I'd be required to like country music. But I don't. I pretty much gave up on it after a brief flirtation in college and right about the time all the singers started sounding alike - a certain formulaic screamy belt sound. A slight variation on a certain formulaic screamy belt sound in popular music too. Boooring.

I still like bluegrass tho...

Sparkly_Not_Gaudy

Rough_Rock
His first wife had dirty blonde hair and not nearly as pretty as Miranda. Those are both Miranda.

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
HollyS|1305763907|2925287 said:
You know, it's bad enough to be divorced, but to have the new wife's photo substituted for yours on the internet must be very hurtful.

Seriously though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results