shape
carat
color
clarity

Is there anything good about this...?

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Anything good at all?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...rostitute-Toddlers-Tiaras-beauty-pageant.html

I really can't see anything that might be at all beneficial in this - at any level. I first read about this last week, after the Mail reported on the 3 year old toddler who was dressed by her mother with fake breasts and a padded bottom. I was shocked at that, and now this latest tiny little girl is paraded as a 'prostitute'

Putting the parents to one side just for a moment, I am shocked to see the judges having a giggle and snicker as they see the little girl going through the 'walk' routine.

It's so sad on so many levels.

:nono:

Sha

Ideal_Rock
:o Oh my..... this is SO not funny. So not cute. :angryfire: Why are the judges laughing?

ImperfectGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I've never watched this show and I'm appalled. How sad for our culture and those little girls.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
No. nothing funny,cute,or humorous.There are thousands of role models for a three year old to dress like...this is not one of them!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Beauty pageants of any sort for children make me choke. I see nothing positive for the child. They're a way for the mother to get a vicarious thrill -- whether of pageants, not having done them herself, or of a kind of playing with dolls/dressing up sort. The whole thing is so warped.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good example to be setting :/

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhh thats awful. Just awful. As a mom of daughters, that turns my stomach. And even if I did not have kids, it would still have the same effect. Awful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results