shape
carat
color
clarity

Is there a way to search the Preloved board?

Veltiesmom

Shiny_Rock
I've been poking around for 20 minutes and can't seem to figure it out. Thanks in advance!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

On the upper RHS of this screen/every forum..there is a little box that says "search this topic/forum" and written next to that are the words by GOOGLE. See it? That is where you input to search. Hope that helped.

cheers--Sharon

Veltiesmom

Shiny_Rock
thanks - i had tried that. but when I search (for example "vintage setting"), it appears to pull up posts across all of the message boards. i can then further refine by RT, SMTB, etc, but I don't see how to refine for Preloved - and I can't tell if it even pulls from Preloved.

Sorry I'm a tech moron. :((

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The search isn't that great. I usually use google when searching PS. But almost all the settings for sale will be posted on Loupetroop.com or diamondbistro.com, so to save yourself a headache, look there!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes I agree with DS. For the most part it is challenging doing useful searches on PS but searching through google is usually more productive. Though not great.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I have never found a tab for preloved in the search results so assume that is not an option. However, I've done searches and had some preloved topics come up so I do think it pulls from preloved.

Are you looking for something specific? You could try posting a want to Buy thread in preloved. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results