shape
carat
color
clarity

Is there a two week curse?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
I have a raging sinus infection!
I guess two weeks out is not bad timing, I have time to get better...

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/4/2006 3:15:32 PM
Author:Tybee
I have a raging sinus infection!

I guess two weeks out is not bad timing, I have time to get better...

Quoting my health practioner and my housemate, who has suffered from chronic sinusitis for years: Take yon dairy out of your diet. A fire can't burn easily without fuel.

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
seriously??
I''m a dairy freak! Yogurt every morning for breakfast!
Huh, who knew ...that''s bad news for me.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tybee are you on any medication? As soon as I started antibotics when I had one several years ago I felt SO much better. 2 weeks should be enough time. Just sleep as much as you can and take it easy. (haha, I am sure that is easier said than done).

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif

Yikes! Yes. Humans + dairy = Hell-O Mucus City, Here I come!

For some people, dairy isn''t really an issue until they get an infection of some sort, and then the dairy exaberates the mucus production BEYOND BELIEF. For me, I eat a small ice cream cone and I''m clearing my throat like a smoker.

For my housemate, it''s even more dramatic. She was told by doctors that her sinusitis was something she would just have to live with for the rest of her life. When she was rhetorically demanding what she could do about it, I told her she''d have to cut out dairy if she wanted to make a serious dent in it. The sinus headaches she was getting were interfering with her studies. She flat-out refused, but then later got so stressed that she barely ate anything (including dairy) and her sinusitis symptoms DISAPPEARED. Then she ate a piece of milk chocolate. WHAMMO! Back in full force. She cried-- cheese and yogurt were her standbys.

Why must the tasty things (bread, cheese, french fries...) be so bad for us? Why? WHY?!
39.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Hey Tybee,

I''ve been thinking of you & wanted to check in to see how you''re doing. I hope you''re feeling better & getting excited for your wedding! It''s so soon!!!
36.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Brightspot
35.gif

We''re still running around like crazy!!! But I am not sick anymore, and
my pimples have cleared up (thanks to my doctor-friend bridesmaid
36.gif
)
We''ve just handed each other different "to-do" lists for today, and are running out the door.
I''m planning on being completely ZEN on the plane Wednesday morning!
But I must honestly say... We are not there YET!
Your message totally made me smile.
I''m off to release our beloved wedding rings from the safe-deposit box
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

hurray,
Tybee

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Just fyi, I have terrible sinus problems and have had people telling me for years to cut out dairy--and I''ve tried it. Doesn''t work. What helps most is raw milk and honey from the area I am living in. My ENT thinks its low grade allergies to something he cannot pin down plus structural problems (deviated septum). Just to think about if cutting out dairy doesnt seem to help.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Tybee, I''m so glad to hear you''re feeling better & that your face has cleared up! I can''t believe you''re leaving for your wedding in 2 days!! Yay!!!
36.gif

It sounds like you still have a few tasks to complete, but I''m sure everything will come together beautifully. If it''s anything like Jamaica, once you get there, it''ll all be no problem, mon!
10.gif
I''m sure the folks at the resort will take wonderful care of you.

Enjoy looking at your rings again tonight & the delicious anticipation of your weddingmoon. You''ll have such a wonderful time!

I''ll be thinking of you.
35.gif

Oh, and what did you decide on the fauxnail?
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results