shape
carat
color
clarity

Is Multicolour.com Absolutely Trustworthy for Alexanderite?

IndyTycho

Rough_Rock
I am on the hunt of a natural alexanderite. I have seen a lot of posts on here about multicolour.com. When shopping on their website, can I trust that every alexanderite I look at is natural? Or do I need to be wary and carefully exam each stone I look at? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Is Multicolour.com Absolutely Trustworthy for Alexanderi

IndyTycho|1472879002|4072810 said:
I am on the hunt of a natural alexanderite. I have seen a lot of posts on here about multicolour.com. When shopping on their website, can I trust that every alexanderite I look at is natural? Or do I need to be wary and carefully exam each stone I look at? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!

Their stones are very trustworthy, and most (if not all) come with a GIA certificate, which means you can for sure know what you are getting. :wavey:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lovedogs|1472879826|4072815 said:

Their stones are very trustworthy, and most (if not all) come with a GIA certificate, which means you can for sure know what you are getting. :wavey:

I feel like if they don't have a very, you can pay for one at purchase

GregS

Brilliant_Rock

lovedogs|1472879826|4072815 said:

Most do not come with a certificate. Some of the more expensive ones come with a certification. I bought one from them and it came with an AGL report.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mine was purchased from MC three years ago, and came with an AIGS gemstone brief report.

IndyTycho

Rough_Rock

Thank you all for replying. I am glad to know I can trust the website.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results