shape
carat
color
clarity

Is It Recess Yet? - The Teachers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/21/2007 12:12:23 PM
Author: Tybee
So happy to see this thread bumped up!!!

I''m an idiot, and don''t know how to post a link, but some of my students are on the cover of the New York Times online!!!

If you care to check it out it''s called: Refugees Find Hostility and Hope on Soccer Field

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/21/us/21fugees.html?ex=1169960400&en=f9f7bab1f63ab99b&ei=5070&emc=eta1

The article is kind of long, but I''m so thrilled about it. My students'' lives are so amazingly difficult!

Kimberly,

School is tough! I feel your frustrations! Congrats on your emergency certfication, though! Hope you find yourself working in the classroom soon.

Tybee
I
OMG THat Mayor sounds like a total A$$hole!!! Go Soccer!! THE ORIGINAL FOOTBALL!!!! Soccer is going to happen in the US. Perhaps the US needs some sort of "celebrity" to just start it. Looks like Beckm is giving it the old college try.

I know a coupla soccer teams here in NC that would LOVE to play with these guys!!!! Both girls and boys team. Soccer is a good sport. Tell your kids that there is an entire league and team behind them just a few states away. STAY STRONG!!! and tell them to give them "GIVE EM HECK ON THE PITCH"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results