shape
carat
color
clarity

Is it bad luck to get married on the 13th of the month?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sadie123

Rough_Rock
Even if it''s a Saturday, not Friday? I''m not very superstitious, but if it''s supposed to be bad luck I don''t want to have to deal with all of the superstitious people I know telling me not to get married on that day.

thanks.

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
There are so many things that people will tell you to do and not to do relating to luck on your wedding!
I actually think it would be cool to get married on the 13th just for that reason! Approach your wedding and marriage with confidence not fear!

If superstitions are correct, my husband and I are in big trouble lol! We broke a lot of rules and traditions, but we''re really glad we did. Our wedding was OURS, and I wouldn''t have changed a thing.

sadie123

Rough_Rock
Date: 7/25/2006 3:28:44 PM
Author: Tybee
There are so many things that people will tell you to do and not to do relating to luck on your wedding!
I actually think it would be cool to get married on the 13th just for that reason! Approach your wedding and marriage with confidence not fear!

If superstitions are correct, my husband and I are in big trouble lol! We broke a lot of rules and traditions, but we''re really glad we did. Our wedding was OURS, and I wouldn''t have changed a thing.
where you a friday the 13th or a saturday the 13th?

kimberlina13

Shiny_Rock
I don''t think it''s bad luck at all! But, I''m biased, my wedding is set for 10/13/07. So eventually, anniversaries will be on Friday. However, I was born on the Friday the 13th, and 13 is my lucky number and our actual real anniversary, so it''s been nothing but great to me! I say go for it!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2006 5:38:29 PM
Author: kimberlina13
I don''t think it''s bad luck at all! But, I''m biased, my wedding is set for 10/13/07. So eventually, anniversaries will be on Friday. However, I was born on the Friday the 13th, and 13 is my lucky number and our actual real anniversary, so it''s been nothing but great to me! I say go for it!

I was born on the 13th too and have had many Friday the 13th birthdays. I''m not at all superstitious though and it never bothered me. I love the number 13!

I say go for it!!

firstbase32

Shiny_Rock
My baseball # all through high school was 13 and i never at all found it unlucky...except whenever i was in a slump.........i say go for the wedding on the 13th.....but i would suggest not having a ladder at the start of the isle to walk under while you''re holding a black cat........haha

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
I say go for it!!! My ff and I will be celebrating four years on our anniversary which is August 13th and I LOVE it! 13 has now become one of our favorite numbers!!

Superstitions are superstitions. Don't let them influence the date of your wedding!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Is it bad luck? Only if you think that it is! It''ll be easy to remember your anniversary this way!

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Superstitions are bad only if you allow them to be. If you like that date, just say you want to add some culture to it and are looking at it from a Chinese perspective. 13 is a real lucky number to Chinese people. 14 is bad for them.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Well I was born on a Friday the 13th (with a full moon no less) and 13 is my lucky number as well. The day is about you getting married, not what day it happens to land on.

nicolejrx

Shiny_Rock
I am one of the brave souls who is actually getting married on the next Friday the 13th (in October). I think it is going to be lots of fun! I am not superstitious like that! I say go for it!
Nicole

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results