shape
carat
color
clarity

Is DT down just now

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone know if that other site Diamond talk is down just now. I can''t seem to get into it.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On 6/1/2003 3:21:34 PM pyramid wrote:

"Does anyone know if that other site Diamond talk is down just now. I can't seem to get into it."

I don't know. Does it say that it is down for "Routine Maintenance"? That appears to be a code for a purge ;-).

read.gif

MadAsHell

aka

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No for the last 3 or 4 days I just get cannot find server screen.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could someone try www.diamondtalk.com and see if they can get in. Maybe it is just my computer.

AnnaMagdalena

Rough_Rock
Hi pyramid,
I just tried it and got into their site no problem. hmmm
Sorry you're having trouble.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you AnnaMagdalena.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cheers Furthermore.
1.gif

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Since we are on the subject ~

I had an interesting view from a DT member

----------------------------
Most of the value from DT (or really any open forum) for the most of the uninformed public is the ability to judge
the opinions of the professionals, and people with direct experiences.. AKA people like your self. If he reduces the pool of expertise
to a narrow group of vendors, he reduces the “advice and opinions” into self-serving propaganda. That has no value. Unless he can
keep vendors running through there, DT will be completely worthless in 6 months.

--------------------
Take it for what its worth , the subject was if you pay you play and everybody else gets muzzeled or kicked off unless you pay the troll to cross the bridge.

You get limited views on who is the best, Heck Goodoldgold's name wont appear, so if for example somebody suggest Goodoldgold it gets blanked out or even myself and the consumer gets screwed on picking another that might not serve him to its best.

Just my 2 cents
Ya I know let it go. But when it comes to consumers getting the short end , I have a problem with that.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, well Iceman I am no longer a member there (Jean you know) but I always go over to read the posts. I know that there's not much professional advice there unless from Brad & Jan, Juan, SteveL (names that spring to mind).

I really just read it to see other members jewellery, I enjoyed the pearl thread with all the pictures. I am waiting with abaited breath to see Pookarina's new eightstar when it is done. Alas I cannot get into the site. Furthermore states it is a DNS server error. I wondered for a moment if my IP address had been banned because I mentioned that I may eventually buy my diamond from Goodoldgold.

It is so so petty.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results