shape
carat
color
clarity

Is anyone watching the wedding of Prince Albert of Monaco

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
and Charlene Wittstock?

I know it's not exactly Wills and Kate, but he is, after all, Grace Kelly's son...

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Is anyone watching the wedding of Prince Albert of Monac

No, but the South African press is full of it. :roll:

According to a local gossip rag Charlene walked out on him earlier this week but was convinced to go back.

Not sure if it is true or not.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock

didn't watch and it wasn't very publicized state side.

i think albert is creepy...too many illegit kids and I think the story of her trying to run for the hills just days before the wedding sounds pretty credible.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

If it's true, it's a very sad story. Moral issues aside, I can't figure why Albert has never heard of contraceptives. For her sake I hope it isn't true -- or if it is, that everything works out okay for her. She really did seem to adore him.

mayerling

Ideal_Rock

Well, she has gone through with it so there is a chance it isn't true.

To answer my own original question, I haven't watched because even though euronews said they would air it they didn't.

Cabochon1

Shiny_Rock

@ mayerling.
Today was only registry office. The religious ceremony is tomorrow. That's probably why nothing was aired.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

There's a short video of the civil ceremony on the web. From the look on Charlene's face I don't believe the reports of her trying to get outta Dodge -- she was glowing w/happiness. The most horrible outfit I ever saw, though. Looked like she had on pajama pants (lace on the hem, good gawd!) & the blues of her dress & jacket clashed. Can't imagine what she was thinking, surprising for her. Anyway, I'm glad she's as happy as she seemed to be, the way every bride should feel.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock

The newspaper that reported the run-the-hell away from Albert story is considered a credible outlet and continues to stand by its sources so I believe it. It is not beyond reason that she is torn inside, but happy on the wedding day. Yes she appeared happy but it's also hard to tell with royals/royals to be and actors, they are very good at putting up a good front.

mayerling

Ideal_Rock

The media must think that the religious ceremony is more important because they're broadcasting it now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results