shape
carat
color
clarity

Is anyone watching the new show on WE? "Girl Meets Gown"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

legallyspoiled

Shiny_Rock
Is anyone watching the show? The premiere is in a few minutes. It seems like it will be a lot like "Say Yes to the Dress." I''m gonna watch Treme and DVR the show.

PavePrincess

Shiny_Rock
They had a pilot a while ago (I think it was on Style). It watched it because it''s a wedding show, but didn''t think it was as enticing as Say Yes to the Dress. Still, I''m watching the repeat right now.. haha. I love how they show the price tags. I always wonder exactly how much those designer dresses cost..
30.gif

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I just finished watching it. I won''t give away any "spoliers" but I like "Say Yes.." better. I never understand the idea of wanting to "share" a dress either.

legallyspoiled

Shiny_Rock
I agree. I think that "Say Yes..." does a better job of building a storyline. Nonetheless, I will still watch. Why? Because it is a show about weddings and I could watch any show about weddings all day long...good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results