shape
carat
color
clarity

Is Anyone Speculating On Whom Biden Will Pick?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm off the opinion that he was leaning toward Bass, and then something came out about her helping to dedicate a new Scientology building, or something.

Support of Fidel Castro in her past that might turn off Florida voters. She says she no longer feels the same way.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Support of Fidel Castro in her past that might turn off Florida voters. She says she no longer feels the same way.

Yeah,I read about that at the same time as the Scientology stuff. Supporting Castro clearly bothered me less than the Scientology, lol. But it would not go well with Cubans.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There seems to be a lot of interest in Tammy Duckworth over here in the U.K., I’ve just read an article about her and she sounds pretty amazing! I hope he picks her.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There seems to be a lot of interest in Tammy Duckworth over here in the U.K., I’ve just read an article about her and she sounds pretty amazing! I hope he picks her.

I think she is amazing. She has the advantage that only Kamala Harris and Elizabeth Warren have of being a US Senator, as well as having as great background.That background (or perhaps being a state governor) gives someone real experience. Being a Senator also at least exposes a person to foreign policy, even if it does not make her an expert. (Not that I was worried Susan Rice did not have sufficient foreign policy experience ;)).)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results