shape
carat
color
clarity

Is anyone making your own Save the Date magnets? How did you do it? (ro)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I really want to do them, but I can''t afford to spend a ton. Also, how did you affix them to cardstock when you were done (so people could take them off and use them)? WIth rubber cement?

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve never used these, but Staples does carry a "paper" that is basicly a printable magnet. You would just need to cut them to size.
Link

I dont know what sizes they come in, but I know there are magnets out there with a peel-off sticky side that lets you attach paper or whatever you would like. Otherwise I would probably use something like crazy glue or permanent spray glue (can be messy) maybe a hot glue gun. I dont think rubber cement would create a strong enough bond and could eventually peel off.

HTH!

peonygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''m actually talking about adhering the finished magnet to the card I send out. What would be good type of glue for that, since I *want* people to be able to take it off the backing. :) Thanks!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Oh sorry... Rubber cement may be good then.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did! You could look at my STD thread it has a picture and detailed directions in it. Maybe I will bump it for you!

gongjoo143

Shiny_Rock
Hey there - I used a little piece of double-sided tape to stick the STD magnet onto the booklet of information I made. It worked really well because the tape isn''t too sticky so people would have problems taking it off, but sticky enough to hold the magnet.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I bumped it for you. I used removable strip glue. Stuck them on but they also easily came off. The way I did it was for lazy people
27.gif
, no cutting anything!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results