shape
carat
color
clarity

Is anyone else worried about high shoes...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

inloveinpa

Rough_Rock
and dress length? I recently purchased the Ricki shoes in Red from Bakers and they are super cute and pretty comfortable. They are 4.25 inches high
31.gif
. I usually wear high heels, but I know that by the reception, and for dancing, I will want to go barefoot. I am worried about my dress length. Because I bought such high shoes, I want my dress to cover my shoes mostly, I really don't like the look of shoes sticking out of wedding dresses. So this means that my dress will be about 4 inches longer than me when I am barefoot. Is this something that other BWW worry about? Should I return the shoes for something lower, like 2-3"? I really wanted red shoes and these were so super cute, but I am really worried about tripping on my dress while dancing after I take the shoes off, which I know I will!

I have attached a picture of the shoes..let me know what you think about this issue...

Thanks!

ricki shoes.JPG

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had two pairs of shoes. One pair were red Carlos Santana heels that were 4" high, which I wore for the formal ceremony and photos. Then for the reception, I changed in more comfy platforms. The overall height was the same, but since the 2nd pair were platform shoes, they were a lot more feet friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results