shape
carat
color
clarity

IS a thick girdle on a radint cut bad?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TMW

Rough_Rock
I have found what seems to be the right stone for my girl but when I was talking to some friends they told me that for what I'm going to pay it can't be right. The stone all the way around sounds great. I found it on the Net. Is that a bad thing buying off the Net as well? I have my own setting to put it in. The stone has a cert by GIA. The thing is that the girdle is thick. The messurements are 7.28 x 4.50 x 2.99. It's a 0.82 caret and the Culet is none. Deapth is 66.4% and table is 68%. Will a thick girdle be bad for this cut stone?:read:

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi TMW,

----------------
I found it on the Net. Is that a bad thing buying off the Net as well?
----------------

----------------
I have my own setting to put it in. The stone has a cert by GIA. The thing is that the girdle is thick. The messurements are 7.28 x 4.50 x 2.99. It's a 0.82 caret and the Culet is none. Deapth is 66.4% and table is 68%. Will a thick girdle be bad for this cut stone?:read:
----------------

Every diamond has its price. Thick girdle is just a little extra weight you have to pay for.

What is carat/color/clarity/price for the stone? Why your friends say it cannot be right?
[/u]

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results