shape
carat
color
clarity

Is 2 Diamond rings too much ?

shicara

Rough_Rock
There are no hard and fast rules with metals...
I guess it is what you are comfortable with?

I have a gold set and a white gold set.
I rotate the rings. Some rings have diamonds, others have gems.

One week I have my gold set (one ring one each hand) and another week I have my white gold set.

Um- yes, I have a few rings lol.

Heh heh they are so addictive

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
On average I’ve wearing 5 rings every day: ering and wedding band, 2 thumb rings and a RHR. Many times I’m wearing 6 or 7!
I have a lot of rings I love and I’m going to wear them dammit!

Nobody has ever given me weird looks for wearing “too many” rings even though I wear many more than most. It’s a style of its own. Like phoebe from Friends!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
On average I’ve wearing 5 rings every day: ering and wedding band, 2 thumb rings and a RHR. Many times I’m wearing 6 or 7!
I have a lot of rings I love and I’m going to wear them dammit!

Nobody has ever given me weird looks for wearing “too many” rings even though I wear many more than most. It’s a style of its own. Like phoebe from Friends!
ive very happy to read about the thumb rings
our thumbs work so hard and usually get so left out when it comes to rings

pammbw

Rough_Rock
I wear my anniversary ring on my right hand ring finger. A two stone toi et moi style. On my rh middle finger I wear either a little diamond navette ring from my mom or a gold filigree ring hubs got me in Italy. No such thing as too many rings!

Wear what you love and don't worry about anyone else.

Met a woman who wore her diamond er set on left hand and grandmother's set on right hand. Looked stunning! I literally held both her hands and just admired the sparkle for a full 2 mins! I say go for it!

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I wear my anniversary ring on my right hand ring finger. A two stone toi et moi style. On my rh middle finger I wear either a little diamond navette ring from my mom or a gold filigree ring hubs got me in Italy. No such thing as too many rings!

Wear what you love and don't worry about anyone else.

Met a woman who wore her diamond er set on left hand and grandmother's set on right hand. Looked stunning! I literally held both her hands and just admired the sparkle for a full 2 mins! I say go for it!

I wear my grandmother's ER on my right hand 20190917_164417.jpg on the holidays and special occasions. I just adore it. The color is higher and the stone smaller. I need to get a real appraisal one day but it lives in a bank box 355 days a year.

Here are both. They had a sleepover.

20190924_211040.jpg

shicara

Rough_Rock
I wear my grandmother's ER on my right hand 20190917_164417.jpg on the holidays and special occasions. I just adore it. The color is higher and the stone smaller. I need to get a real appraisal one day but it lives in a bank box 355 days a year.

Here are both. They had a sleepover.

20190924_211040.jpg

They are SO stunning !!

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think it matters at all what you wear on any finger. Some married women wear no rings, some wear engagement/wedding rings on left hand, some on right. I'm not married anymore and I wear whatever I want and I don't worry about wearing a solitaire because it "might" look like an e-ring. I don't care who thinks what it might or might not represent. I set my diamonds in settings I like, solitaire, 3 stone, 5 stone, etc. Do what you want.

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Enjoying this thread. I just bought a 0.9 ct OEC as a travel or weekend ring and I just KNOW I’ll want to wear it during the weekdays too (as I’m wearing my e-ring on the left). Was worried about the OEC looking too engagement-y on my right hand ring finger but forget about it. I (think) I’m setting it in a bezel so I guess that’s less engagement-y?

Just like you all chimed in, ill reinforce the “I’ll do as I please” motto.=)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results