shape
carat
color
clarity

Irregular Cycles

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I''d really get a second opinion. A diagnosis based on irregular cycles and acne wouldn''t be good enough for me. That''s a good portion of the population of women! I''m not saying you can''t have it, but I''d want something a little more concrete than that. I hate for you to go through all of those procedures for nothing.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
So I went for my biopsy last night and we discussed the blood work and ultrasound results. She said my ultrasound looked fine... nothing abnormal. However, they found in my bloodwork that I have an elevated level of DHEA which is what is causing the acne and irregular cycles. She has put me on glucophage (looks like metformin is the generic?)@1000mg per day and prometrium 100mg per day. She is also sending me for a CT scan to check out my adrenal gland to see if anything else is going on there. I''m so excited and hopeful that these will help my body get back on track!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results