shape
carat
color
clarity

IPOD shuffle playlists?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Help! I''m up and running with the IPOD. I made my playlists and I''d like to shuffle the playlists rather than shuffle All. Does anyone know how to do this? The manual says it''s possible, but not how to do it.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i wasn''t aware that you could shuffle only the playlists. if you find out how let me know!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
you can shuffle songs within the playlists individually, but you can''t shuffle all the playlist songs as a group. (that i am aware of)

njc

Brilliant_Rock
You can get the iPod to shuffle songs from your entire music library (playlists and albums). You can only get the mini iPod to shuffle songs within an album or playlist.

I have albums and playlists on my iPod. When i want a specific album, say Dave Mathews-Live in Central Park, i play that. When i want a type of music, say country, i pick that and it will play every country song i have.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2005 10:24
6.gif
4 AM
Author: njc
You can get the iPod to shuffle songs from your entire music library (playlists and albums). You can only get the mini iPod to shuffle songs within an album or playlist.

I have albums and playlists on my iPod. When i want a specific album, say Dave Mathews-Live in Central Park, i play that. When i want a type of music, say country, i pick that and it will play every country song i have.
agreed.

(country?
37.gif
)
9.gif
9.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/6/2005 10:34:21 AM
Author: belle

(country?
37.gif
)
9.gif
9.gif
I admittedly have the strangest taste in music. There isnt much i dont like! Country, rap, pop, classic rock, bluegrass, R&B... Im that crazy person sitting next to you at the stoplight thats singing their head off like they are the only person in the world.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I admittedly have the strangest taste in music. There isnt much i dont like! Country, rap, pop, classic rock, bluegrass, R&B... Im that crazy person sitting next to you at the stoplight thats singing their head off like they are the only person in the world.
okay, if you can admit it, then i will too....
guilty. of all the above.

rfb321

Rough_Rock
Hey there, I was having this problem too on my iPod Photo. Go to the Main Menu -> Settings -> Shuffle and set it to ''Songs''. Now any album, playlist, artist etc that you play will play with the songs shuffled. To turn off the shuffle mode just go back to Main Menu -> Settings -> Shuffle and set it to ''Off''.

-R

1.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Hey Thanks! I will give that a try this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results