shape
carat
color
clarity

iPhone5

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone know when this is due to come out? FI's iphone 4 got stolen a few weeks ago and we're debating whether to get a new one or wait it out until 5 comes out.

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
At first I heard that it was supposed to be out sometime in the fall....then they recently had a press conference and a friend of mine told me they have no date set yet and it could be next year but I'm not positive. People always speculate and come up with their own dates for everything...I would love to know if anyone knows as well! Do share!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I'm under the impression that it's going to be this fall, as they didn't come out with it earlier this month.

yiska

Shiny_Rock
My BF (who's a techie) says it won't be until next year but that they will probably be releasing iPhone 4GS this autumn. The iphone 4GS will be able to utilise Apple's latest software release to its full potential.

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
yiska|1307988457|2944835 said:
My BF (who's a techie) says it won't be until next year but that they will probably be releasing iPhone 4GS this autumn. The iphone 4GS will be able to utilise Apple's latest software release to its full potential.

Thanks for the info, yiska. Will 4GS have the same capabilities and look as the iphone 4?

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
mayerling|1307989645|2944851 said:
yiska|1307988457|2944835 said:

Thanks for the info, yiska. Will 4GS have the same capabilities and look as the iphone 4?

I think so

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep and eye on the website iphone5release.org but they haven't been all that accurate. We are waiting for the 5 and won't buy the 4. It won't be too much longer after the 4GS that the 5 will come out, not even the usual year.

I just spent $100 on new batteries for our stupid palm pre phones. It is now working better so we should be able to wait it out.
When we bought them we had no idea that you wouldn't be able to back up the phone on a mac computer. I should have checked.
Totally dumb of me.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I watched the apple conference on June 6th. Even though on the one hand people were saying they didn't expect an iphone announcement
many also said that Apple NEEDED to come up with a new one because of the many advances in the android market. If they wait to
long they will be a bit behind. There is also the issue of being able to get the parts from the Japan suppliers because of the earthquake.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Am I the only person who HATES the 4?

I have it, and I regret buying it. Very, very much. If I lost it, I would like "woo hoo!!!!"

My reception sucks, I have to use the speaker phone more often than not because I can mute a call with my face no problem, the battery life isn't awesome, and all the app's stay open at once and you have to manually close them (which I forget to do and that just adds to my battery woes)...what a nightmare!

I hope the 5 comes soon. And AT&T pushes existing contracts up, like they did for the 4, I would hate to pay $600.00 but if they force my hand, I have no choice. Because really, it's like I can go to another phone--I have a bagillion dollars invested in apps!

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
I have the new white 4. I don't like it as much as my Blackberry. The reception is not as good. Now, at work I have to go outside to use the phone. In all the phones I have had while working there for over six years, never have I had to go outside before. The battery life is also not good.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I still have a 3 and can now upgrade to the 4 and am done with AT&T so I can switch to verizon. Hubby thinks the 5 will come out this fall and we are trying to decide to go ahead and get the 4 or wait it out too. I really want the better camera on the 4. My step-dad is a apple distributor, can't sell the phones or the ipads though but he thinks it will be this fall too.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We will be switching from Sprint to Verizon. I HATE AT&T. We had them years ago and had free cell to cell when My son was in a hospital we got two gigantic bills and were told we crossed a 'line' and after that line it cost my husband and i to talk on our cells to each other. One bill was 2k and the next was 1500. We paid it and switched to Sprint immediately. It was such a scam!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results